Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Goodbye top eleven!

Goodbye top eleven!

Goodbye top eleven!-rip.jpg

That's what a lot of people ta saying, "Goodbye TOP LEVEN".

Today with the announcement of the distribution of teams in the league, many who played a league of friends where they had leagues formed every season with several independent friends of quality were all separated since last season, but expecting to meet again this season continued playing separate, but did not happen what everyone expected, they were to be together again this season.
    Many managers knowing that you can no longer play with your friends in a league are saying goodbye to the top eleven.

WE WANT ON AS BEFORE, WE WANT TO PLAY WITH OUR FRIENDS, PLAY ALONE IS A WASTE!

I played Top Eleven , someone had the stupid idea to change the way the draw of alloys , therefore I and 23 players were separated in our league was divided into three divisions, to congratulate the donkey did it, many people will stop to play and I hope from the bottom of my heart that nordeus to explode their waste !!

Nordeus goodbye , stay with their crap ideas , his incompetent ! Destroyed game!

Goodbye top eleven!

without my friends do not have because I play Goodbye top eleven !

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo Murarolli View Post
    without my friends do not have because I play Goodbye top eleven !
    It is exactly this, we have more reasons to play, play and win zombie teams is very easy !!!

Lixo de jogo agora essa de separar os amigos segunda temporada que acontece isso e bcs nao fazem nada ta na hora de parar de jogar so eu administro mais de 50 contas e nao caiu nenhuma junto se nao haver um posicionamento plausivel desistalarei o joga das contas e nao so so eu sei de mais de 500 contas que faram a mesma coisa

Agree. The new system destroyed the forum leagues that we were doing since the last years....
    1st have to be changed the system that determines the League winner and should be decided by goal average rule like the CL groups stage.

Then a new cup format is needed.... but put leagues per quality, and now no friends is a big non sense.

How we'll play with friends if we are not in the same league?
    play friendly? I see no purpose in it!
    Ruan Medeiros likes this.

What happened to the League?
    Before I was in a league with my friends but now I can no longer play with them because we were all getting separated each in a different league.

Our league of friends existed for over two years and every season we were always together, since we were separated last season and this is not nice, many are upset and will no longer play the top eleven why no longer see more reasons for this !

I would like to know how to stay in the league with my friends again, otherwise I will be leaving the game!

Goodbye top eleven!-como.png

How we'll play with friends if we are not in the same league?
    play friendly? I see no purpose in it!
    Last edited by Ruan Medeiros; 10-20-2015 at 04:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast