Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Servers, Friends etc

Servers, Friends etc

Hi everyone, need an answer to something...

Is there any phsyical way to make your 'friends' become T11 friends (e.g. support their matches, see their fixtures, etc)

On my facebook, i have 26 friends that play T11, and show up at the bottom of the screen, but only 5 show up in 'Friends Fixtures'...

Any help would be much appreciated...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    That 5 are there because you are on the same server, you can't support, watch their games or use negotions with the rest of your friends because you are not on a differente server.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thank you. Is there any physical way to change servers?

Dreamer
    Yes, i would like to support friends sometimes and i cant...

Quote Originally Posted by Lutton View Post
    Thank you. Is there any physical way to change servers?
    No, at this moment, there is nothing what you can do to change your server.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I've been on this forum 3 days and everyday someone asks this.. Nordeus should do something about it

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I've been on this forum 3 days and everyday someone asks this.. Nordeus should do something about it
    This is from the start, is hard to group everyone on the same server. Yes I hope too in time they will do something to fix that, it would be great but when they will do that it won't be ok, everyone will complain that he's opponents will bring 2343242 supporters to watch their games.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This is from the start, is hard to group everyone on the same server. Yes I hope too in time they will do something to fix that, it would be great but when they will do that it won't be ok, everyone will complain that he's opponents will bring 2343242 supporters to watch their games.
    If I was running Nordeous I would make all your wishes come true with price of tokens. Imagine going to a friend's final and support him by buying a Drum Kit for 5 tokens and he gets 100% moral boosts. Hahaha, Nordeous still too nice.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This is true, but it is selecting the lower level friends, and not the ones i want to be in my league etc. Nordeus should be able to find a happy medium though. Fingers crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    If I was running Nordeous I would make all your wishes come true with price of tokens. Imagine going to a friend's final and support him by buying a Drum Kit for 5 tokens and he gets 100% moral boosts. Hahaha, Nordeous still too nice.
    Now that would be a good idea. Imagine going to support a friend, and you could purchase maybe a scarf or rosette from his shop. Say 1 or 2 token for the gift, which would appear in your own collectables room, and he would get the tokens paid.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast