Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Servers, Friends etc

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Aylesbury, England
    Posts
    34

    Servers, Friends etc

    Hi everyone, need an answer to something...

    Is there any phsyical way to make your 'friends' become T11 friends (e.g. support their matches, see their fixtures, etc)

    On my facebook, i have 26 friends that play T11, and show up at the bottom of the screen, but only 5 show up in 'Friends Fixtures'...

    Any help would be much appreciated...

  2. #2
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    That 5 are there because you are on the same server, you can't support, watch their games or use negotions with the rest of your friends because you are not on a differente server.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Aylesbury, England
    Posts
    34
    Thank you. Is there any physical way to change servers?

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    389
    Yes, i would like to support friends sometimes and i cant...

  5. #5
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutton View Post
    Thank you. Is there any physical way to change servers?
    No, at this moment, there is nothing what you can do to change your server.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #6
    Addicted CameraLagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    686
    I've been on this forum 3 days and everyday someone asks this.. Nordeus should do something about it

  7. #7
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I've been on this forum 3 days and everyday someone asks this.. Nordeus should do something about it
    This is from the start, is hard to group everyone on the same server. Yes I hope too in time they will do something to fix that, it would be great but when they will do that it won't be ok, everyone will complain that he's opponents will bring 2343242 supporters to watch their games.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  8. #8
    Famous fmldotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This is from the start, is hard to group everyone on the same server. Yes I hope too in time they will do something to fix that, it would be great but when they will do that it won't be ok, everyone will complain that he's opponents will bring 2343242 supporters to watch their games.
    If I was running Nordeous I would make all your wishes come true with price of tokens. Imagine going to a friend's final and support him by buying a Drum Kit for 5 tokens and he gets 100% moral boosts. Hahaha, Nordeous still too nice.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Aylesbury, England
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This is from the start, is hard to group everyone on the same server. Yes I hope too in time they will do something to fix that, it would be great but when they will do that it won't be ok, everyone will complain that he's opponents will bring 2343242 supporters to watch their games.
    This is true, but it is selecting the lower level friends, and not the ones i want to be in my league etc. Nordeus should be able to find a happy medium though. Fingers crossed...

  10. #10
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    If I was running Nordeous I would make all your wishes come true with price of tokens. Imagine going to a friend's final and support him by buying a Drum Kit for 5 tokens and he gets 100% moral boosts. Hahaha, Nordeous still too nice.
    Now that would be a good idea. Imagine going to support a friend, and you could purchase maybe a scarf or rosette from his shop. Say 1 or 2 token for the gift, which would appear in your own collectables room, and he would get the tokens paid.
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast