Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What's wrong with tm???

You have to refresh your page. Pressing F5 is not enough. Right click your mouse and you'll find how to do it.
    Last edited by Kique Empire; 03-10-2013 at 09:38 PM.

i'm tempted to sell all the 5 stars with the money you make you can easily buy the whole team of scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    On which device/browser are you playing on? Because, the TM arent the same as like playing on the OIS device, Topeleven.com or Facebook (the listing are different).
    i play from my laptop from the first day using firefox mostly and explorer sometimes. first time i have such problem. not very big cause i don't buy from transfer market but it's a problem nevertheless
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Kique Empire View Post
    You have to refresh your page. Pressing F5 is not enough. Right click your mouse and you'll find how to do it.
    i am level 7 not a newbie. i have log in- log out 10 times. nothing
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    i'm tempted to sell all the 5 stars with the money you make you can easily buy the whole team of scouts.
    WHHHaaaattttt???!!!
    Potemy likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    WHHHaaaattttt???!!!
    ok...I sold my DC with arial ability 5 star ending in 1 quality, bought a scout quality ending in 9, 5* is 21yo, scout is 22...5* only 1 position, Scout DL, DC with Wall defender....tell me that's a bad trade!!!

ok...I sold my DC with arial ability 5 star ending in 1 quality, bought a scout quality ending in 9, 5* is 21yo, scout is 22...5* only 1 position, Scout DL, DC with Wall defender....tell me that's a bad trade!!!
    Thats actually a very wise move you made, I thought you said you were trading in your entire squad in for the entire scout list, hence why I posted that post like that before.

Thats actually a very wise move you made, I thought you said you were trading in your entire squad in for the entire scout list, hence why I posted that post like that before.
    Oh no, I only have few 5 stars anyways, managed to trade off 5 for 5...just one thing is that Scouts are mostly 23,24....hard to find 22 yo. I think it's much better to go for scouts right now, don't know about later but to get a decent player you looking about minimum 20 tokens and 4x the value of player.

Oh no, I only have few 5 stars anyways, managed to trade off 5 for 5...just one thing is that Scouts are mostly 23,24....hard to find 22 yo. I think it's much better to go for scouts right now, don't know about later but to get a decent player you looking about minimum 20 tokens and 4x the value of player.
    I was quite fortunate again with the 22 year old scouts this season, I signed 3 of them and there is still another 3 22 year olds on my list now but they are currently not needed, This has been my best scout list in 3 seasons when I signed up 8 players at the beginning of L13 because they were all that good to buy and power train at the time. All that power training won me those trebles in the last 3 seasons so it was worth it, success like this won't come round at our club like that for a very long time with the Royal Rumble Cups but I have a plan anyways.

I was quite fortunate again with the 22 year old scouts this season, I signed 3 of them and there is still another 3 22 year olds on my list now but they are currently not needed, This has been my best scout list in 3 seasons when I signed up 8 players at the beginning of L13 because they were all that good to buy and power train at the time. All that power training won me those trebles in the last 3 seasons so it was worth it, success like this won't come round at our club like that for a very long time with the Royal Rumble Cups but I have a plan anyways.
    that's very nice, because 22yo and 24 yo to power train is huge difference. 22yo can last you 3 seasons naturally where as some 24 yo scouts 2 seasons max.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast