Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Worst start in the league despite having the best avarage quality squad.

Unhappy Worst start in the league despite having the best avarage quality squad.

Hi guys.

I'm new on this forum, and first I would love to say hi to everybody.This is only my 5th season in Top eleven.I managed to win the legue title in last 4 seasons and also won 1 champions league trophy.
    At the start of this season I strengthened my team very much to do well in all 3 compititions.I bought 5 star players and trained them and now I have six 6 star players along with many 5 star players.My team is doing fine in the cup and cl but having the worst possible start in the league.In my last 5 league games my team won only 1 match & lost or drew the rest.The funny thing is I'm losing & drawing against teams with much lower quality.Where my quality is 41.8 and I'm losing against 28.6 quality teams.I always follow the counter formation table which served me well last 4 seasons but this season nothing seems to work thus far.And I'm always present in matchdays where opposing managers are not..So why my team with quality players doing so bad in the league?And what should I do?
    Last edited by Shafin Shoaib; 10-24-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Hi, welcome to the forum.
    I'd suggest you to check form of your players. That is main reason why teams perform bad. When their form is good, then team can perform good and then counter formation has effect.
    Remember that it doesn't matter how high quallity your player has, if his form is 5-6 (or worse), he is useless!
    Could you post screenshot of your squad, their form and other stats?
    Shafin Shoaib likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Thanks for youur reply & suggestion.I've been trying for hours to upload the screenshot from my pc but for some reason it wasn't uploading.Worst start in the league despite having the best avarage quality squad.-screenshot_2015-10-24-16-15-23.jpg

Worst start in the league despite having the best avarage quality squad.-screenshot_2015-10-24-16-15-36.jpg

Worst start in the league despite having the best avarage quality squad.-screenshot_2015-10-24-16-15-56.jpg

Feel free to suggest.

Ok. What tactics you use? Do you change tactics when you change formation, if yes, then how?
    Your players form is good (besides last match or 2) so it shouldn't be problem. Maybe something else is.

Bad start doesn't always mean that season would be bad.
    This is example, last seson of mine team which was inactive in 1st week (I didn't open TE at all), then I reactivated it and managed to climb on the table up to 2nd place
    Shafin Shoaib likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

My choice of fomations most of the times are 4-5-1V/3-5-2V/4-3-2-1 I play with attacking mentality,passing down both flanks with mixed passing.low pressing,no counter & no offside trap,zonal marking.I put red arrows on my aml/amr all the time and also red arrows on dl/dr..But I change tactics a lot.Like when my opponant has good cover in flanks with no dmc i go through the middle with 4-1-2-1-2ND with red arrow on amc & STs and of course short passing.So yes I change formation & tactics a lot.When my opponant has no cover on flanks i usually go down the flanks & when he has little cover in center I opt to go through the middle..The common thing off all is I use attacking mentality almost all of the time & I only counter when opponat is tough.Against low quality teams I usually press high.

I usually score a lot of goals with these tactics.But this season with new signings I'm not scoring too much & also conceding goals a lot.Generally I don't concede that much.

With the 4-5-1 v I stick with normal, mixed, high pressing & short passing & man to man …if things go slow I´ll up it to attacking
    My 2nd team is Lv 5 & Q 45 … & hash´t lost in a long time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast