View Poll Results: Is something going wrong with the strikers lately ?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, something going wrong with the strikers lately.

82 84.54%
  • No, it’s the same as ever was.

15 15.46%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Is something going wrong with the strikers lately ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yeah, this is for sure exceptional but tell me Kynan, if I remember well (I saw Fosters thread), he also had some 7s.
    How comes ?
    and your team, if I remember, it's a 7* team (the main squad), so in most of the games you dominate, have ball possession, shots and a 9* ST.
    Not too sure how many 7's he gets, but he has had a few this season - two in the Cup against a team 3 levels above where we lost that I can recall. He also got three 7's in three games where he was injured within the first 30 mins or so earlier this season, but other than that he often performs with 8's as a minimum and often gets 10s.

You are right in saying I have quite a few 7* players, although its not a full team of them, I have 6 currently with the rest scout.

Foster has just got his 50th goal for me this season today.
    My second striker is my second best scorer on 15 - although I often sub/rotate him with my other striker, so its not in as many games.
    My two ML/MR players then take third and fourth on my scoring, with 13 goals each, with a MR fifth in the rankings on 7 goals.

I have noticed that my wide players (I won't say wingers - as I don't really play with them), the MR and ML players seem to be chipping in with more goals than usual, but for me personally I've not noticed my strikers failing to find the net.

Famous
    yes..all my strikers feel shy to score..the game normally decided by my DC or MC/ MR/ML surprisingly this season

Addicted
    i am lv 5~ my two strikers are both 7 stars ...both can't even score against LV 1 team in friendly match even i got 11:0.....none from the strikers....they play more like a DC in other team than a strikers in my team -.-! (almost one on one situation (if he runs forward and no one marking him)...all the time he sends the ball back to my MC...)
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    they play more like a DC in other team than a strikers in my team
    lol

try to use only one (and two wingers), maybe it comes better.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My striker is still doing well, age 24 and level 36

Is something  going wrong with the strikers  lately ?-2015-11-07-11_39_03-start.png

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I hope it doesn't need to make our STs 8*-9* players like Funck or Foster, to be good stikers
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I hope it doesn't need to make our STs 8*-9* players like Funck or Foster, to be good stikers
    G.Funck has only just reached the 7th star

Is something  going wrong with the strikers  lately ?-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Same as my main striker, he just reached his 7* again, thanks to all the motm awards. 65 goals so far this season!
    Is something  going wrong with the strikers  lately ?-mustaf.jpg
    Last edited by gogs67; 11-07-2015 at 10:44 PM.

To be honest that's the plan for next season because I don't see any other way to improve them, I sold one nordgen that I train him to 7* on the first season and gave him FK SA and he never show any potential so I sold him and now on the end of this season I'm selling the other one that was about the same as him to get some nordgen I just bought yesterday aml/amc and will train him and put a ST role too and already have him shadow strikers SA because he is Amc. Let's see

Famous
    My three wingers have outscored my two strikers 62-54 this season.

Gambit, my 7* ST has 20 goals
    Wolverine, my 6* ST has 34 goals, but he takes all free kicks and PK's.

It's 25, 23 and 14 respectively for my wingers.
    FVS0777 likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast