Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Give up and left game.

Give up and left game.

Give up and left game.-1.jpgGive up and left game.-2.jpg

Try to have more money, try to have strong team and have this result ^^.

Dreamer
    Your players are decently well performing but the orders are at fault

Using red arrows on ST is not a good tactic to begin with. Unless you go for long pass hard defending, never use red arrows on ST.

Quality is a big advantage but don't rely on it too much, I've defeated opponents with 1~2 stars average deficit on regular basis, and in rare cases winning despite exceeding 3 star deficit.
    cookizzz likes this.

You not the only one my friend i face the same problem. The only different is i try to find the solution not give up. ✌
    I notice u dnt have dr and ur order need to change.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 11-02-2015 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khanh Nguyen View Post

Try to remember... better team quality not make you 100% win.

Give up and left game.-1st-match.jpg

Feel good now ?
    Killroy likes this.

Pro
    Hahahahahaha, Joseph, wow. Sorry for laughing but that score is hilarious. Outperforming the opponent on everything (quality, SA and performance ratings) and still loosing. You must have cursed. I would love to see the stats.

@Khahn: Sometimes these things happen. In top Eleven the opponent can get two red cards, have 10 quality less and still have more shots at target. Thank god I won that game with 1-0. Nailbiting.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

@Killroy

That my old match and i don't capture match stat, even lose that still not make me cry like other, for me, this just a game.

But i take my revenge at 2nd match
    Give up and left game.-2nd-match.jpg

and also got treble at that season
    Give up and left game.-season-4.png
    Killroy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanh Nguyen View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	56495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	56496

This match is an example of exceptional win by a low quality team. But your team does have several quite obvious problem.

Other than those have already mentioned by other managers here, I guess that your team started the match with some players with poor morale bad condition. I never let this happen in my team unless I have no time to manage. In last 2 season, I even make sure most of my players in max morale. In response to this change, all my teams improved from general top4 team to real league champion challengers or winners. Besides, your player in DR is out of position. As the opponent has no attacker in wing position, i will try to put it back to DC position. You may even consider to start your DMC to counter the AMC of the opponent.

In my opinion, the first step to build a good team is searching for consistent, well performing (not high quality) players and a formation fitting these players. If you concentrate on money & quality from very beginning, it is not easy to success.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 11-02-2015 at 09:36 AM.

It's funny if I lose just because of the red or blue arrow

Dreamer
    The arrows are quite big of a factor, my default formation doesn't even work without a blue arrow on a specific MC.

Red arrow on strikers will instruct them to be less active on the defense, such that the enemy wingbacks run unchecked (you see both getting rated above 8) and controlling the midfield that way. It is better to have no arrows in this case.

Pro
    I have played most of my seasons in a 4-2-2-2 formation with red arrows on the 2-2-2 and have been incredible efficient. Never changed it and I doubt that arrows even make such a difference.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast