Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Same eleven vs squad rotation: what's your choice?

Same eleven vs squad rotation: what's your choice?

Same eleven may work in cricket, but not in football, according to me. I try to rotate my squad (injures permit), but sometimes don't bench in form guys (say 10-9 in last 2 games). Reduces injury rate, but still haven't got my full squad injury free. If a guy would heal tommorow, suddenly one got injured for 3 days.
    t11_fan likes this.

No, I never rotate. Only rotate for friendlies.

If I change a player it's down to form or position requirement. I have lots of red packs so injuries don't effect me. I also watch videos to restore health and morale if playing twice a day.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rotations only in few situations.... when I see that I will win a round of CL/Cup and I wanna protect a player of card, and injurie too...
    For condition, maybe, I touch a little bit my squad, but only 2-3 players usually.

So, basically, I try to start always with the 11 of confidance and if I see that they fail/don't contribute a lot, I do substitutions in the live match.

Same top eleven all the way, except when injured

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    The seasons with the best result I did in the past was rotating the full squad for each game played. It was highly efficient, but to me it was way too much work to do that twice everyday, and quite troublesome to keep 22 players signed all the time...

Now I only replace underperforming players, the average performance can't compare to whole squad rotation though.

Famous
    When there is only 1 match per day, I will start the best performing players. So effectively I like same 11.

However, when there are 2 matches on same day, I tend to rotate most positions except a few key players. The reason is simply saving green packs. I am not a farmer or buyer.

I usually rotate some players in my squad, while I keep in 1st team the most important players for both matches in day.
    For me, it is rather question of amount of packs; if I have a lot of green and red boosters, then I spend them on 1st team players to keep them playing as much as possible. However, when number of boosters is low, then I save them for the most important players while I rotate the rest of the squad.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 11-02-2015 at 05:47 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

I rotate a lot, everyday i have 2 matches and i spare my best players for the harder one and for the rest i just rotate anyhow possible.

It helps me to save green pack (since i dont have many of those), and keep all my team in good morale (winning makes them feel superb)

I have 7 star, and 6 star players, but in some match, the 5 star ones are the one who become MVP, so i dont consider anyone in my team as "superstar" who has to play everymatch, actually if in first half his performance is bad i would replace him instantly, even if he's 7 star.

legendqueen... Most of my players are 2*, 3 3* and a 4* and 1*. The only player who has played in every match so far is Marek Maly, my lone GK. If I had 2 then he'd be benched every other match. Only once did I started with same XI, top of the league clash on matchday 6 and a CL game. Lost league but won CL.

Anyway, with shortage of greens, reds and tokens rotation suits best to Atlético Kolkata. Quality won't dip much since the bulk of my 18-man squad is 2*.
    Last edited by Arion; 11-02-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    injuries has a big random effect.
    Yesterday I had my second game of the day, 8 players were playing for the second time and I got an injury at my fresh player
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast