Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: ticket prices and attendances

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    You should also play attention if your attendance have already met the maximum limit for your level. If this limit is reached, you can still gain 5% extra procession. But you should wait until next level that more fans can buy your tickets. In this situation, you may put building other facilities in higher priority.
    I get my 5% possession every game, but what do you mean by max limit for my level?
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    I get my 5% possession every game, but what do you mean by max limit for my level?
    There is a maximum attendance for each level. This is the maximum number of fans who can attend a match no matter how large your stadium is.

For example, say the maximum attendance for your level is 20000. After you build your stadium to 21000 seats, the maximum attendance is still 20000 but you can still get full 5% additional procession with this attendance. After you promote to next level, the maximum attendance may increase to or above 21000. Then you are possible to raise attendance to 21000 and get 5% procession. If your attendance is still 20000, you may only get 4% or less additional procession.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123