Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: ticket prices and attendances

  1. #1
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764

    ticket prices and attendances

    In the past, the ticket prices of both my teams could always keep increasing gradually while full attendance was maintained. Decrease in ticket price was very rare. However, since last season, sometimes my level 20 team was unable to maintain full attendance with current ticket price. To stimulate increase in attendance, its ticket prices should be adjusted downward. Sometimes, ticket prices should be decreased for several consecutive home matches.

    After reviewing the match results, ticket prices and attendance in these 2 seasons, I wonder if the attendance have become extremely sensitive to match results. However, this still could not fully explain some sudden decreases in attendance with no reason.

    The performance of this team is quite good in last 2 seasons. It is leading by 7 points in league now and was first runner up in last season. It is unlikely that the fans suddenly do not satisfy.

    Any manager know the reason?

    ticket prices and attendances-beauty-home-l19.jpg ticket prices and attendances-beauty-home-l20.jpg


    Note: The results as shown in pictures do not include away matches.

  2. #2
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,168
    I am winning every game in level 21, I get a full house with prices of £60 League, £64 CL and £75 Cup.
    If I lose one game I've to reduce the next game prices in that competition by £3 to get the full house again.
    And it takes a couple of wins to get back to full again.
    cookizzz likes this.

  3. #3
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I am winning every game in level 21, I get a full house with prices of £60 League, £64 CL and £75 Cup.
    If I lose one game I've to reduce the next game prices in that competition by £3 to get the full house again.
    And it takes a couple of wins to get back to full again.
    Thanks for your advice. I will take your ticket pricing strategy as reference.

    In the past, I need not to adjust the ticket price up & down in response to match results. The audience seems more sensitive now.
    gogs67 likes this.

  4. #4
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I am winning every game in level 21, I get a full house with prices of £60 League, £64 CL and £75 Cup.
    If I lose one game I've to reduce the next game prices in that competition by £3 to get the full house again.
    And it takes a couple of wins to get back to full again.
    What am I doing with my life! Mine are league 18 CL 19 and Cup 20 and I'm level 24

  5. #5
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    What am I doing with my life! Mine are league 18 CL 19 and Cup 20 and I'm level 24
    I really hope you're getting a full house every game!!!!

  6. #6
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    My ticket price for level 28 is league $112 Champions league $114 Cup $116 and it was lower but last 6/7 day`s i`v been increasing by $2 as attendance was at max Until today so lowered to what is shown as i had full Cap with those prices
    cookizzz likes this.
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  7. #7
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I really hope you're getting a full house every game!!!!

    I am but I changed it ages ago when I was tanking and struggled to get it up, excuse the pun.

    I'll increase it to your amount now.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426
    The amount of ticket price you can raise is linked to the number of fans you have, level does not matter afaik

    To be low level and have lots of fans (therefore earning high income from tickets while paying low wage) the best way is to tank and league while pouring all resources into the cup instead. You can earn a lot of fans from the cup while maintaining low level.
    cookizzz likes this.

  9. #9
    Rookie Sakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    124
    My massive stadium of 13,000 Lol is $6 per ticket, I've not tried to put it up more than at the start of the season which was just by $1, I charge the same for all competitions and get a full house.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Level 18

    17 league titles

    14 cups

    14 Champions League

  10. #10
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    The amount of ticket price you can raise is linked to the number of fans you have, level does not matter afaik

    To be low level and have lots of fans (therefore earning high income from tickets while paying low wage) the best way is to tank and league while pouring all resources into the cup instead. You can earn a lot of fans from the cup while maintaining low level.
    I don't monitor my number of fans. I just think they will increase on winning game and there is no event to reduce it.

    My teams promote in every season. So I don't know if ticket price can be increased in those seasons that teams stayed in same levels. I even just notice that ticket prices of different competitions can largely vary while full attendance can still be kept.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    My massive stadium of 13,000 Lol is $6 per ticket, I've not tried to put it up more than at the start of the season which was just by $1, I charge the same for all competitions and get a full house.
    As I remember, at low levels, even increase ticket price by 1 is a large increase in terms of percentage. So changes in ticket prices is less frequent.

    I also increase ticket price by 1 if my stadium is full in home court match. If stadium is not full after ticket price increase, I will resume old ticket price. This simple strategy works for my teams in the past. I just started to record ticket prices and attendance in last 2 seasons, and now notice that the attendance is actually more sensitive to match results than I thought. I have been stupid on this. But I actually think this makes the game more interesting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast