Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Atlético Kolkata Day 6 Report

Won 2-1 away in Cup to go undefeated. Pasya (who got booked) and Azouni scored by passes from Myron Thomas and Luke Rose respectively. We were weaker on paper; even if we didn't scored any goal we would had been through. Will play against a weaker (21.6 vs my 25.6) Parisian team in the first leg away, for the first time this season's Cup. My fan club name is now "FanATKs — we are with Paris" for the crisis the city is facing.

In the league won against a tanking 20.6 team with the same squad 5-1. Azouni netted a hattrick, all by MOM Rose's assist, who scored a goal by Azouni's assist (symbiosis ). But Pasya got carried out on 67', will be out for 3 days.

Officially Atlético Kolkata won't tank, says Arion H.
    Last edited by Arion; 11-20-2015 at 06:05 PM.
    Gert Funck, Wiesse and Dman2pt like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Goodluck selling, having trouble selling my players. Had to use the "sell now" feature! TM has been crap this season!
    This team is in a market that there are some difficulties to sell. But this player is close to next star. So I sold him successfully.

I just brought this player several days ago. I lost 3.7M even though I trained him from 123 to 124.

BTW, my team at L28 is in the same server. The market situation is completely different. It is difficult for buying and easy for selling.

Won league game 2-0
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Day 6 - Palace teams report.

Palace Casuals started off proceedings and gave a better performance in their home League match. It took until the 67th minute before either side troubled the score board, a foul against Philip Deery resulted in a free-kick and Martin Kozak was on hand to nod in Joao Azevedo's set-piece to put the home side ahead. The lead did not last long, however, as the visitors broke back and then scored a late winner, condemning Casuals to a 1-2 defeat.

Palace Terriers started their home League match as hot favourites, with a 6.5Q advantage on paper. Just before the half-hour Ben Smith fouled in the area and after the visitors' player had been carried off the pitch, the resulting spot-kick was converted. Florent Ben Dhia supplied the first of his two assists just before half-time, Luis Fernando Peralta being the recipient on this occasion and the teams went into half-time with scores level. Ian Kay is ticking along with a goal-a-game and he converted a Ben Dhia cross to put the Terriers ahead for the first time just before the hour, but the visitors came back with a long-range shot in the 71st minute to tie things up again. Despite much effort, the home side couldn't find a winner and the match ended in a 2-2 draw.

As expected, Terriers went out of the Cup at the Qualifying Round, losing 0-2 in the away 2nd Leg to lose the tie 0-3 on aggregate. Luis Fernando Peralta suffered a hamstring strain injury in the 38th minute, prompting a defensive reshuffle. The hosts scored twice in the second half.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Won Cup game 2-1 making it 4-2 agg.

Won league game 2-0

Narrow diamond vs 4-3-3 2 CMs 1 RM

Weird goal happened. My world class Escober left the defender for dust and was infront of goal then passes back to my other striker he left for dust at half way line and he passed it straight back and Escobar scored lol. My El Niño trolling?

Dreamer
    Tough season so far. Unexpected losses, tight wins in matches I expected to dominate. My star player of last season is nowhere to be seen. I'm not sure what to do except tweak my formation here and there and hope I'll somehow hit the right button.

I'll just try to hang in there and hope at some point things will turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    Tough season so far. Unexpected losses, tight wins in matches I expected to dominate. My star player of last season is nowhere to be seen. I'm not sure what to do except tweak my formation here and there and hope I'll somehow hit the right button.

I'll just try to hang in there and hope at some point things will turn around.
    What formation and orders are you using mate?

Good day for competitions win on the league and a draw on the cup that gets us trough, but another injury come on every day and always 6 days its getting hard till the end of the season won't be easy.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    What formation and orders are you using mate?
    4-5-1 V. Defensive, flanks, low pressing, normal tackling, mixed passing, zonal, counter on. It's what I used last season and worked great for me.

One thing I noted this season is that passing is pretty low, close to 80%. So I might change it to short and see what happens. Also thinking of playing normal instead of defensive to see how that works.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    4-5-1 V. Defensive, flanks, low pressing, normal tackling, mixed passing, zonal, counter on. It's what I used last season and worked great for me.

One thing I noted this season is that passing is pretty low, close to 80%. So I might change it to short and see what happens. Also thinking of playing normal instead of defensive to see how that works.
    Oh dear, you're going through what I did.

Don't play anything but defensive, normal only when you have to. Always play high pressing. Short passing is ok but if they play 3 in their middle then switch to mixed. Man to man works perfect as its a defensive formation but combined with whole press it'll drain condition so don't use if you playing 2 games a day.

Problem with 4-5-1v is it's now a strict counter formation so you won't get a lot of chances, used right you'll minimise chances against you.

Last season I lost the title with it by a point. This season I switched to 4-1-2-1-2 and its solved all my problems.

Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast