League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

We won today playing at home, 3:0 against abandoned team

I wasent there but the ratings are strange! My GK got a high rating with 1 save, then my defenders and DMCs low ratings, my ML, MC and MR outstanding ratings, my AMC and ST low ratings.

2 goals by my ML Vob, 1 by my AMC Karmiezack assisted by my MR Hoppman who got MOM and got a star.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    hey how to counter 352 thank you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Season 73 - Week 3-screenshot_1.jpg

Day 7 - Palace teams report (part the second and last).

Palace Casuals went away to the League leaders and despite having 1.0Q advantage, and the home manager did not turn up (+3% possession), lost again, 1-2. In the 53rd minute striker Philip Deery converted a cross from left winger Juan Manuel Ramirez to put the visitors ahead, but the home side scored twice in the last 20 minutes to push the Casuals down to 12th place after their fourth successive League defeat.

A bit of last minute business in the Transfer market had the Terriers Management seeing off a multiple-bidder to secure the services of a new midfielder, for 2T/$10.1M:

Season 73 - Week 3-pt-thomas-clarke-2t10_1m.jpg

The Management has yet to make a decision on which of the two possible existing midfielders will make way for the new recruit.

Palace Terriers took control of their Champions League Group in the battle of the top two, winning 4-0 away. Earlier Scout signing Declan McGranaghan was given his debut on the right wing, and like his fellow-signing this morning, kept up the Terriers tradition of scoring on debut. In the 29th minute, striker Waldemar Sanchez made a defence-splitting run, and unselfishly passed for the in-rushing McGranaghan to apply the coup-de-grace and put the visitors into the lead. Having started in 4-5-1V countering ND formation, ten minutes into the second half, the Management decided to break the stalemate the game had descended into by changing to 3-5-2V, central defender Ben Smith giving way to striker Florent Ben Dhia. This, surprisingly, had little effect on the match, but the second substitution of new signing Clarke for Bojan Milosavljevic was the catalyst for a final 13 minutes of attacking mayhem. Immediately after the substitution, McGranaghan scored his second of the match from 25 yards out, then he supplied the assists for Ben Dhia and Sanchez to add goals of their own to the total. McGranaghan was the obvious choice for MoM.

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-champ-group-d-round-3.png
    Last edited by talisman; 11-23-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I won my CL game 3-0 and won my league game 4-1.

Delighted with my teams form so far. Escobar is truly world class.
    I am now top of the table with a 1 point gap.

What makes it a sweeter victory is I beat my friend who I knocked out of CL QF last season when he was a division above me.

A tip of mine. If you spot a player with good form like this he might be a must sign.
    Bargain almost 6 star DC/DMC with freekick ability with fantastic form.

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg

Absolute bargain for 2 tokens. If he gets a 7 or above on his debut I'll rename him Pirlo
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-22-2015 at 12:58 PM.
    Wiesse, talisman and Dman2pt like this.

Good day to us today Neymar got injured on the league match but de Bruyne run the show, on the CHL Neymar and de Bruyne destroyed the opponents defence, couldn't support much today as I was busy with my little girl birthday party, tomorrow I will be active again.
    talisman and Dman2pt like this.

LOLO weent now to see the day start... and the 1st lost 2-1 against barcelona that was winning 2-0 33' 39' and then had double yellow and finally 2-1 was the result against the token yuyer xD

We can be leaders today :3

Sundays at heaven (^-^)

can be a 18-15-15-15?

Season 73 - Week 3-day-6-start-t38.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-22-2015 at 03:10 AM.
    Gert Funck, Wiesse and Dman2pt like this.

Atlético Kolkata Day 7 Report

Not a great day. Lost 3-2 away in CL. We were 3-0 down but Entwistle found the net from a corner by Rose in 67', Dixon scored 10 minutes later. On the bright side didn't have to give the bonus

In the league though we drew a golden chance to go pole position. Rose is in the form of his life, scoring both times when we were down in the 2-2 home match. Currently 3 teams including Atlético Kolkata are on top with 13 points in 5 games, but we are 4 and 8 goals behind 1st and second respectively. Have the games with them in round 9, 12, 22 and 25. Though opponents.

We got a young AMR/MR, need an AML/ML then the squad is complete. Hope the academy coughs up one four days later.
    Last edited by Arion; 11-22-2015 at 06:03 AM.
    talisman and Dman2pt like this.

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast