Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Atlético Kolkata Day 8 Report

Happy with the boys as they won 4-2 in league and 1-0 in Cup They played both matches away, in France.

In the league we conceded early in 31'. But Entwistle and Dixon scored in 33' and 44' to give us the lead just before half time. We blew up the lead on 56'. But in the dying minutes Entwistle scored from a stunning free kick on 87'. Sulaiwa, a defender, doubled the lead 2 minutes later by an impressive cross by Hamza Azouni. Still tied for first with 2 others. Today is the match between them, hope for a draw since I've an easy game.

In the Cup though, we had chance to make it 2-0 but had to suffice 1-0 thanks to a penalty blasted off by Dixon. Azouni, my usual penalty taker (has 1v1 SA), didn't play then. The winner was netted by Vincent Indu in the 39'. As the AM said, their goalkeeper gave us a lot of trouble, but then, an away goal is equal to 2 home goals. Atlético Kolkata's cup dream is still alive.

In the Indian Super League, Atlético de Kolkata thrashed arch-rivals FC Goa 4-0 home to register their first clean sheet in 12 games. They are first with 20 points but have only 2 games in hand, both at home. Hope they win the trophy again this season.
    Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Wtf drew 2-2 in league, crucial match for the pole position. Full report coming at the end of the day. Hope the other two teams draw each other (they play each other today).

Worst 2 days in my TE experience... League match got 3 RED CARDS!! Losing the match 3-0! Cup match lost 2-1 at home getting a straight red and a injury to my on form player!!

Season 73 - Week 3-unbelievable.png

Season 73 - Week 3-unbelievable2.png

Season 73 - Week 3-unbelievable3.png
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Day 9 - Palace Terriers report (1/2).

Away at 12th place today, massive 6.4Q advantage in starting line-ups. Set team up, turn on attack mode...

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-league-hl-round-7a.jpgSeason 73 - Week 3-s06-league-pr-round-7a.jpg

The two recent Scout signings have settled in well - McGranaghan played 3, 2 MoM, 6 goals, 5 assists; Andre Forsmark played 3, 4 goals (all FKs - 80% accuracy for those commented on in play atm).
    Last edited by talisman; 11-23-2015 at 05:21 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

United info-tip

at my level there is a vacuum underneeth, this means that i can sign one from five star young fast trainers for one token and ignore academy players. That is one great thing about that situation

Season 73 - Week 3-youngsters.png
    Season 73 - Week 3-capture.png
    talisman, Wiesse, Dman2pt and 3 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Hmmm... ex-1st token buyer was trolled... 2nd consecutive defeat so i can be +6 points LOLO

Well... I always defended that 2* or an aproximation is not a guarantee, if we cont that game plays in scenarios... and there's a internal Q. that can overcome +2 visual stars in the simulation.... now my turn to win... win tomorrow, and I face the Blackberry after tomorrow.

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-j7.jpg

Oke... bacrleona won the 2nd yeaterday and today the 3rd .. against us we won... so seems everybody wanna be 2nd now LOLO

Season 73 - Week 3-j38-j7-bcn-won-2-3.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    That day of the season...

Dman2pt and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That day of the season...
    ​Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

2 draws today. 1-1 and 2-2. Disappointed but can recover. Still top of both tables League and CL.

Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast