Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That day of the season...

FCBayern München, the only club that have players with QG,
    Quality Guarantee.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    That day of the season...

Season 73 - Week 3-t11-troll.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    So this is an achievement for my friends :-)

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-j7-t38.jpg

Interesting match to analyze the movements I did.

The injurie of Gomes Lima is a Broken Leg of 17 days LOL now is ok^^

Not easy match in what I used to try to score, the sub's, and movements of positions between the players that were inside the field.
    When the injurie of the ST Gomes Lima, playing as AMC, I put another ST, Vaz Te. Then I moved the ST's right to left and Bilbao, then in left, as AMC for Vaz Te, and I saw that Vaz Te did nothing, and depending of position, the rating of Bilbao and appearances, were more, so I went for my man of confidance that is Stojcic, and Vaz Te out.

After all Bilbao, the academy player, scored, and Stojcic had chances, despite that finally was the MoM Rozomashvili that assisted Britto for he 1-3.
    Well, was interesting. The manager of Barcelona that is 5th after win the 2nd and the 3rd went to support the other, but, seems we had to start this week been +6 points from the 2nd. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 73 - Week 3-t38-j7.jpg  

Day 9 - Palace teams report (2/2).

Palace Casuals evening away League match went quite well for the first 77 minutes... Goals from Martin Kozak (2'), Andy Bayunu assist Mehmet Serif (45'), Mario Dinamarca (57' pen) and Serif assist Bayunu (74') had put the visitors 4-2 ahead, but in the last 13 minutes the home side scored three times to deal Casuals a 4-5 defeat.

Palace Terriers were at home in the first reverse fixture in the Champions League Group stage, and ran out 5-1 winners. This morning's hat-trick hero went one better in this match, Declan McGranaghan scoring one in the first half and three in the second. GK Jayantha Ahamed scored the other goal, and honourable mention goes to Zdenek Krajca for a hat-trick of assists. With the other match being a draw, Terriers have to something spectacularly stupid - twice - not to go through as Group winners.

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-champ-group-d-round-4.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j7 t38.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	57845

Interesting match to analyze the movements I did.

The injurie of Gomes Lima is a Broken Leg of 17 days LOL now is ok^^

Not easy match in what I used to try to score, the sub's, and movements of positions between the players that were inside the field.
    When the injurie of the ST Gomes Lima, playing as AMC, I put another ST, Vaz Te. Then I moved the ST's right to left and Bilbao, then in left, as AMC for Vaz Te, and I saw that Vaz Te did nothing, and depending of position, the rating of Bilbao and appearances, were more, so I went for my man of confidance that is Stojcic, and Vaz Te out.

After all Bilbao, the academy player, scored, and Stojcic had chances, despite that finally was the MoM Rozomashvili that assisted Britto for he 1-3.
    Well, was interesting. The manager of Barcelona that is 5th after win the 2nd and the 3rd went to support the other, but, seems we had to start this week been +6 points from the 2nd. lol
    Great substitution there. Mind if I ask, what formation you start with, was it a diamond?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Great substitution there. Mind if I ask, what formation you start with, was it a diamond?
    No, I started with the same you see, 4-3-1-2, just I moved players inside the same formation during the match to see any change in performance and worked coz Bilbao scored been a ST in left, when started the match in the right.

I tend to do not move the formation, just if I do it, I move 1 player, AMC to ST to play 4-3-3 or a MC as DMC to use a diamond, are the only changes I do xD

Dragons News

League round 6

A nice victory

CL group match 4

A easy win today in the CL.

Dman2pt, talisman, khris and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No, I started with the same you see, 4-3-1-2, just I moved players inside the same formation during the match to see any change in performance and worked coz Bilbao scored been a ST in left, when started the match in the right.

I tend to do not move the formation, just if I do it, I move 1 player, AMC to ST to play 4-3-3 or a MC as DMC to use a diamond, are the only changes I do xD

Ah ok. I have a very tough opponent in cup and need 2 goals or more if he scored. He uses 4-3w-1-2 so I'm gonna start 4-3n-1-2 and if need change to 4-3-3

Great win for us today!

Playing at home, against abandoned team we gave no chance, even with opponent GK Making 9 saves.

Final score of 5:1 first goal from Bessa, 2 from ML Vob still in first half, and 2 from MR Hoppmann in 2nd half gotting him MOM.

And yesterday i forgot to mention, our DL GOT HIS GAME 350 for the club

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg
    talisman, Wiesse, khris and 1 others like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast