Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Crappy day

Both teams lost to way weaker teams
    Like he said:
    Season 73 - Week 3-screenshot_2015-11-30-22-11-16.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-asset.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-30-2015 at 08:15 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Cup quarter finals match 1

First game with our new name Arsenal FC
    A hard game in the cup. Lucky we won and scored 2 aways goals. They score out a counterattack.

Atlético Kolkata Day 15 & 16 Report

Day 15: A strong team's manager decided to play a weak side to me. We made no mistake to win this one, 4-2 away. Played 5-4-1 flat against 3W-5-2 V. Good desicion, since despite a 5-man defence we conceded 2. Our scorers were Dixon (Entwistle) in 6', Moore in 64', Franco (Dixon) in 74' and Kamyabinia (Entwistle) in 84'. They scored in 46' and 78'. Now Atlético Kolkata's CL spot is a little safer, with this opponent 2 points behind us at 3rd

Day 16: Won 4-0 home in Cup and 11-0 away in league (yes you read that right).

In the Cup I couldn't be happier. I look for home clean sheets, the rest doesn't matter to me, but 4-0? It seems to be the golden score nowadays (Remember El Clasico, Kolkata vs Goa and this week's PSG tie?). Definitely we are heading for our first trophy. Entwistle nets a brace in 59' and 80'. Sergio scored by a pass from Azouni in 11' then Dixon also netted in 21'. As expected, due to hard tackling, Dixon, Entwistle, and Rose (sub of Azouni) got book. Even worse, Dixon, our top midfielder, will get a 1-match suspension. And Azouni suffered an injury of 4 days.

In the league, I fielded pretty much the same squad with 2 changes in the attack and defence. 4-2-2-2 KILLED 4-4-2 (Our 30.4 vs their 25.0). Definitely this match's star was Franco. He alone scored record-beaking six goals in a match. His young right wing partner Colm Moore netted a hattrick. And Entwistle netted another brace this day. Moore scored first by a pass from Franco in 5'. Then he himself scored in 23' followed by Moore in 36'. Entwistle scored in 43' and Luke Rose got his 17th assist of the season. In the second half, Franco scored in 49', 71', 74', 83' and 85'. Colm Moore netted his hattrick in 59'. Entwistle scored from a stunning free kick in 76'. So save the starters and give the others a chance, substituted Portillo and Kamyabinia for Rama and Paul Pengilley. Rhys Dixon was injured, so Rhys Ramsey got a chance too. But he is injured for just one day, maybe twisted his ankle. One word to describe the performance of Atlético Kolkata is — exalted.

In the Indian Super League, Atlético de Kolkata sealed their semifinal berth with a game in hand in style by breaking their jinx against FC Pune City at home with a 4-1 victory, their 3rd successive victory at home.
    Gert Funck, talisman and Dman2pt like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Yeah. I am using IOS too.

It depends on your location I think. Tapjoy works for me but it is slow, so I barely use it.
    By the way Tapjoy doesn't work for Android too.

Pro
    Crappy day for me too. My main team tied against a weaker team. My team was dominated somehow again. My second team lost to a weaker team but I dominated the whole game (21 shots with 10 on target against 8 shots with 4 on target). Endscore 1-2. Sigh.

My main team is suffering from the longest red card storm ever. Already 7 games in a row where I cannot put up my main team due to red cards. It has been a bloody weekend. 4 Direct reds and 3 indirect reds all over the place. Even for tonights game I have to miss 2 of my star players due to red cards. Grmbllll. Never experienced anything like this. Was dominating the leagues but have had some bad games now due to the red cards. I hope the storm will calm down.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I like this formation

Day 16 (in Week 3 - hint, hint...) - Palace teams report.

Palace Casuals played first in the morning and lost at home 1-4. Andy Bayunu scored the Casuals goal in the 76th minute.

Palace Terriers also played at home, inaugurating the latest seating extension in their stadium, the capacity now being 19,000, however, the attendance in this match was only 17.2k. Terriers have got their own version of the Casuals famous 'flying wingers', Zdenek Krajca (left) and Declan McGranaghan (right) sharing the five goals in their latest 5-0 win. Krajca opened the scoring in the 14th minute after a pass from McGranaghan, and McGranaghan making the score at the break 2-0 after his 36th minute solo goal. In the second half, both wingers scored again, before McGranaghan completed his fifth hat-trick in 10 appearances.

Declan McGranaghan after 10 appearances for Palace Terriers:

Season 73 - Week 3-pt-declan-mcgranahan-10.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I recorded NTNK game today, epic clash!

NTNK, Dman2pt, Wiesse and 3 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks Pricop...awesome match

Have been busy playing another game!

We end last week with a defeat of 3:0 against 4th

Then we played last and won 1:7 great game of our ST Bessa with 3 goals and 2 assists

Yesterday a home defeat of 0:1 against 2nd, not that bad

Today we draw away 2:2 with goals from both our STs Bessa and Guerrero.
    talisman and reddeviljohn like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast