Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Day 24 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals were at home to the 4th place team, and were unlucky not to grab all three points, having to settle for a point in their third successive 2-2 draw.
    In the 12th minute the two strikers teamed up, Mehmet Serif feeding Philip Deery for his 6th goal in the last 7 matches. Mario Dinamarca curled a free-kick round the wall in the 25th minute to put the home side 2-0 up, forcing the visitors into a half-time reshuffle. The second half was a complete turn round, the visitors applying more attacking pressure and scoring twice to pull the match level, Casuals in their turn changing formation to counter any further scoring attempts. The home side then applied pressure of their own in the last five minutes, hitting the woodwork twice and forcing the goalkeeper into a point-blank save.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

12 game unbeaten run comes to an end with a freak 3-0 result against 3w-1-1-3(AML, AMC, AMR)-2

Not the result I want to fill me with confidence before a crucial game.

Hard match against the 2nd, Vietnamese, I changed schedule 2 times but been 3am there he attended lolo I moved 19.20 to 20.50 they have +6 hours xD

Finally 2-2, thanks 2 fouls of David Beckham

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-j24-de-28-blackberry.jpg

Addicted
    Sorry but you are lucky I think. His Batistuta is crazy good.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hard match against the 2nd, Vietnamese, I changed schedule 2 times but been 3am there he attended lolo I moved 19.20 to 20.50 they have +6 hours xD

Finally 2-2, thanks 2 fouls of David Beckham

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t38 j24 de 28 blackberry.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	58829

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Sorry but you are lucky I think. His Batistuta is crazy good.
    Well, is a mix of many things, I wasted 200T extra only to face this... Ive all the phisical stats to 9* or more... +def/atack to 7* so... my team fail in some positions, but we did things good... just failed when he used 3 MC's and I moved nedved as DMC,,, possession bar changed on his favour but I moved again and with very defensive did it XD

Now lets see... all is in 3 of the 4 matches really...

Addicted
    Yeah, very tough league, he was the double winner last season and a very heavy token farmer.

Well, is a mix of many things, I wasted 200T extra only to face this... Ive all the phisical stats to 9* or more... +def/atack to 7* so... my team fail in some positions, but we did things good... just failed when he used 3 MC's and I moved nedved as DMC,,, possession bar changed on his favour but I moved again and with very defensive did it XD

Now lets see... all is in 3 of the 4 matches really...
    khris likes this.

hmmm... well... now lets try to win next matches... just in 1st league leg... I draw against the same yesterday... against blackberry I lost and today I draw... and against who I face tomorrow I draw and hope win

Yep... I did not see the numbers his players have LOL

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-blackberry.jpg

Season 73 - Week 3-t38-blackberry2.jpg

Addicted
    The amazing thing is the second goal he made.

When he got the ball and pushed ball forward I could help laughing coz I thought he would make himself one on one with your keeper and then pass the ball backward .... But NO he did not do that ... instead he shot and scored!

This made me shocked because just days ago we talked about the ST issue especially the one on one situation? So this tells some interesting findings ...

hmmm... well... now lets try to win next matches... just in 1st league leg... I draw against the same yesterday... against blackberry I lost and today I draw... and against who I face tomorrow I draw and hope win

Yep... I did not see the numbers his players have LOL

Name:	t38 blackberry.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	58830

Name:	t38 blackberry2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	58831
    khris likes this.

League round 22

A easy win thnx to the normal mentality haha

My Champions League opponent who is losing 2-1 is playing this formation

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg

I think I might play 4-5-1v or 3-5-2v if he sticks to it.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 12-08-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast