Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Dreamer
    Won my first cup!

Season 73 - Week 3-cup.jpg

Tough match. Changed my striker in 73th minute. My other striker got injured in minute 82. My opponent missed a penalty in 85th minute . MoM: my GK with a 9.2.

Season 73 - Week 3-cuphighlights.jpgSeason 73 - Week 3-cupstats.jpg

Won league game 4-2 and 4 points behind leaders
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Day 26 - Palace Terriers report.

Having learned that overnight the League leaders had been held to a draw at home to 4th place, the ever-changing situation at the top of the League took another turn Terriers' way. Three points behind and with a 16-goal deficit in goal difference, it will take a loss and then some by the leaders to let Terriers in for the title, and only if Terriers keep the pressure on by winning all of their remaining matches. Stage one of 3 complete with a 2-0 away win at 6th place, a Declan McGranaghan direct free-kick and another McGranaghan set-piece in the second half headed in by striker Bruno Linares the goals.

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-l06-league-round-24.jpg

Some tidy-up from the Palace Casuals match earlier in the day:

50th appearance by central defender Kiril Rusev;

Season 73 - Week 3-pc-kiril-rusev-50.jpg

Latest table

Season 73 - Week 3-s29-l26-league-round-24.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Another double secured, I think my team doesn't like triple crown, still very happy three cups now and all against higher levels.

Addicted
    Keep it up, once you win you will win it big!

Good luck next season!

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Another double secured, I think my team doesn't like triple crown, still very happy three cups now and all against higher levels.
    FVS0777 and Brian Dang like this.

Atlético Kolkata Day 26 Report

A memorable day for Atlético Kolkata as they won their first trophy, the Cup. Contrary to the masses, it wasn't that hard to win. On the other hand, now it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league.

In the league, we faced a very strong team who's the first. They scored from a corner in 7'. But just five minutes later, Lewis Entwisle scored from a stunning free kick, bending around the wall. We were already defending hard, and the opponent got no chance of scoring another. Result: 1-1 away. The boys were really brave. It was Marek Maly's 50th appearance in the league. The previous season he played every match for us.

This draw against such a strong team boosted our morale, as the real test was yet to come — the Cup Final. The best squad was fielded with the usual 4-2-2-2 formation against 4-3-3. We played normal football down the flanks, and keeping possession with short passes as usual. But we pressed high and tackled hard. I wasn't there to attend the match. We were evenly match, I being just 0.1 Q higher against this Level 5 team (Atlético Kolkata are Level 4). They started scoring in the 10'. In the 26', right back Amin Kamyabinia (MOM) equalised. But they leaded again in the 32'. After the break, a bad foul on DC Samal Sulaiwa saw the opponent a booking and we were awarded a freekick. Lewis made no mistake of this golden opportunity. Pengilley replaced Sulaiwa. Two yellow cards in 57' and 70' expelled Jong-Shin Kim. Then came the 79'. Luke Rose took the corner. The ball flies towards the box, and... GOOOOAAALLL!!!! Portillo and Rose let out screams of joy from the technical area and the field. It was easily the favorite corner that Rose ever took. And the rest, as they say, is history.

They deserved it. Let them celebrate with the champagne and a 160k win bonus!
    khris, ivodrago, Duncton and 2 others like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    So this concludes this season for Teda. Take a look at what level teams I have been struggling with in the cup competitions.

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpeg
    Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg
    khris, ivodrago, lespa and 2 others like this.

The timing is awfull, else the last player could have looked interesting .

1. day offer, then maybe. last, no way ever!

Season 73 - Week 3-offer.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg

Congratulations to my opponent. 9 shots saved. I've never seen a higher figure from a goalkeeper.

I'm gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    The timing is awfull, else the last player could have looked interesting .

1. day offer, then maybe. last, no way ever!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	offer.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	58992
    I got the same but three keepers the first time on my. Tablet but, .like you. If earlier .I may have been interested
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2