View Poll Results: What will do Khris with this team?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Khris will win the 15th League

4 28.57%
  • Khris will be 2nd

3 21.43%
  • Khris will be 3rd

1 7.14%
  • Khris will be 4th

0 0%
  • Khris will be 5th

0 0%
  • Khris will tank and do a epic fail (6th-7th)

4 28.57%
  • Khris will tank and will do it well (8th-14th)

2 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: POLL- What will Khris do with this team?

Nah he will be first up until day 20 then the fatigue from CL will affect his league play. He will also suffer a semi-final loss leading to a drop in morale. It will be too late to tank so he will salvage 3rd.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Oke, well just to do a little resume, remember I tanked since August... then the next season we had the fail and was when players repeated the age LOL

Since then, tanked,and trained, most of players have phis/ment skills of 9*, Rozomashvili is in 11* and today I won 2-0 with goals of Grzyb 29' and Nedved (Bilbao ST) 45' (3rd victory of the season) MoM was Nedved, and I still 2nd been the only team that did not recive yeat a goal against. The 3rd had a draw so only 2 teams won the 3 league matches, we and the Blackberry, that have vey good players really.

I've seen that have many contribution from all the lines, after the x2 MoM of the DL Crabonaro, Nedved -MC- too works well, the defense, excellent, and I was testing the other ST's.... because I guess that I have only one man of confidance there... proved Shmarov today as AMC and he appeared in defense since started playing... so thats something, the Portuguese Vaz Te have 9* in phisicall/ment and 6* in attack but do not convince me... is a little bit invisible this Portuguse XD so finally as I need another man of confidance in the attack line, and I have 2 academy players, (Bilbao and Sainz) I decided that, will focus in Sergio Bilbao, that have 4* in attack skills and 8* in phisical. I wasted some greens, and trained till a general quality of 6* by increasing the attack skills to 5* for now.

If, I see that I do not have a ST of confidance... will use Grzyb + another, and will check for a MC to play as AMC to see if I can find more or less a guy with some guarantees of score.

Stats after league and a Mou friendlie lost 0-2 (he's 8* players x5 7* x3 and 6* x3) I played after league match with 50% condition and without the 9* and 8* player, Rozomashvili and Grzyb, too without Clara in defense, all just to test and see what happens. LOL

POLL- What will Khris do with this team?-t38-day-3-after-mou.jpg

Oh well no CL fatigue then, he will be top 3 easily.
    khris likes this.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

He'll win the league and that's for sure.. you seen him tanking but the truth was, he has been waiting for me to get on his level so that he can kick my ass in friendly matches and i don't have an excuse for that
    khris likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Not sure, top 2 is very sure, but all will depend of the match of 1st vs us.... have very effective players the token buyer in 1st place, and well, will be between us the race for title... if all goes normal xD

LOL

Ohh yeah, Beck you were my target now no excuse to train your Messi more

Well... I update after the 3rd match without win, that, after 6 victories.
    Is clear the team have a problem... not enough contributions, after the match I did a friendly againsta alower Q team, and was difficult to score. 2-0 in minute 10 and 18 from Bilbao and Gomes Lima... then, no scored more, till I did changes, moved players, and chapó.
    Nikolaev entered in the 77' and then in 13 minutes, 6 goals scored.
    Nikolaev 77' when just entered for Rozomashvili injuried in same minute.
    Grzyb 80'
    Carbonaro 81 (Nikolaev)
    Lukic 84'
    Grzyb 86'
    Costa of foul 89'
    Simply moved Beckham MC right to left, changed Doulyazal for Costa as DC right, Rozomashvili for Nikolaev, and entered Lukic for Britto....
    I guess, I have the effective players and the combination of these that work inside the team, but I did not test enough.

I always say, u have problems, then Khris say, test, move positions, see the contribution, and then decide, keep, or sell.
    This season Ive said I will not buy players, so, I will prove the more difficult, that is to try to find a combination with what I have, that works, and focus in the players that really can work to recovery the 1st place.

My prediction of 3rd is still on the money i think.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Khris, after been inactive for 4 seasons, must realize that things changed in t11.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-lately.html

so, as a person who like to make tests and prooves , he 's gonna realize that he cannot be competitive any more, without playing with wingers.
    So, he 'll tank and try to find a new formation and players like Ronaldo, Neymar, Robben and Bale.
    Khris, in this thread, you can see a combination of my players, to have some idea how to use fewer players for attackers.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...attackers.html

"May the {4-5-1V} force, be with you "
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Khris, after been inactive for 4 seasons, must realize that things changed in t11.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-lately.html

so, as a person who like to make tests and prooves , he 's gonna realize that he cannot be competitive any more, without playing with wingers.
    So, he 'll tank and try to find a new formation and players like Ronaldo, Neymar, Robben and Bale.
    Khris, in this thread, you can see a combination of my players, to have some idea how to use fewer players for attackers.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...attackers.html

"May the {4-5-1V} force, be with you "

"after been inactive for 4 seasons, must realize that things changed in t11." Thats a little bit of conspirative theory, if we think that dev's change the %'s of some positions to make us play different LOL

I still beliveing in that every formation can win he treble, and that players/positions come in waves... the fail I am doing is to do not buy new players, knowing that my 6-7 MC's are not key players.... sad my poor Beckham that is invisible xD and the ST's finally my best well programmed is the academy player, Bilbao but power trained.... then is when cross the line and do contributions...

You know, Ive been loyal during 38 seasons to my formation without wings and I will still doing the same. Then if the Token buyuyer wins, well, he wasted more, I just was on vacation since August LOL

So, no I will not tank.. I will do my methods putting matches in not playable hours for others and I will keep with the team I have, testing and maybe powertraining some of ma players. No more. LOL

Ok, done LOL

Khris won the league, with very, very bad STrikers really, but... Strikers are not all what a team need.... against a Tokenbuyer full of fast trainers... but tokens and fast trainers, are not all.

"The experience is a grade".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast