Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Cup is a joke now!

Dreamer
    If higher levels have no advantage why do we level up? Stop venting blah blah

Cup is easier for players with a low quality team but at a higher level, a benefit of being ABLE to level up despite commanding a low quality team.
    No point to be jealous of something you can't achieve.

My first two cup opponents this season are 4 levels lower than myself but the average quality of my team is comparable to theirs.

Although yeah, there are some heavy spenders who abuse the cup but it cost a lot of tokens to do so, and buying a whole new team upon new season like that is a risky business

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    So yeah, everyone knows the cup is an unfair competition with teams from higher levels but this season I am in the champions league with mostly level 11 teams when I am level 10! That's just bull****! Not only are these teams a level higher than me but they all finished top 4 in a level higher than me last season. What hope do I have? Looks like just the league from now on ffs
    Speak to El Pistolero, same thing happened to him in the champs and he got all the way to the Semi-Final, I understand you mad, but now you just have to play your best and show them you're no easy win.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    If higher levels have no advantage why do we level up? Stop venting blah blah

Cup is easier for players with a low quality team but at a higher level, a benefit of being ABLE to level up despite commanding a low quality team.
    No point to be jealous of something you can't achieve.

My first two cup opponents this season are 4 levels lower than myself but the average quality of my team is comparable to theirs.

Although yeah, there are some heavy spenders who abuse the cup but it cost a lot of tokens to do so, and buying a whole new team upon new season like that is a risky business
    It's wrong!
    in my cup there is team very very very better than the others!! One team even win every season league cup and CL!!! impossible to do something! and for me he is 3 levels better! so impossible to play with these teams!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234