Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: don't invest in strikers anymore

Question don't invest in strikers anymore

The time of strikers ended , it looks like the top eleven programmers are a Cristiano Ronaldo fans and they made wingers like Gods and made them scoring goals more than strikers it's been like that for the last 3 seasons ( or maybe more coz i just start to use winger the last 2 seasons ) and here an exemple , the team that i played against today has the same team power as me , i played with wingers he played without winger and look at the result , i got 2 assists and 3 Goals only by wingers and the strikers are just sitting there ......
    don't invest in strikers anymore-capture.jpg
    don't invest in strikers anymore-capture2.jpg

Still i don't understand why my Goal keeper is a noob i bought him last season he has one vs one skill he is supposed to be a big deal but he always take bad rates like 5-6 and even when my team played well he can't catch a thing , last season i had 10 draws match only because of him .This season i ll try to buy a standard Goal keeper with no skills and i ll compare the results .

That is where football takes us, strikerless formations.

For me, so far so good, I play 442 ND

don't invest in strikers anymore-player-status.png

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    For me, so far so good, I play 442 ND

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Player Status.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	57461
    in what season are you playing ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    in what season are you playing ?
    Still low level, season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    Still low level, season 8
    Maybe at a low level strikers are effective, i remember i had a striker once a freekick speclist he scored 42 goals in 26 matchs , but what i really need is many proofs that strikers are effective during levels 15 or more .

I'm only level 6 and my strikers didn't do loads last season, my wingers and my AMC scored more goals than them, Iniesta was my highest scorer with 39 goals, I think my highest striker was about 23, Henry.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Don't play with AML/AMR, then your striker will score most of the team's goals.

If you want your strikers to score, assist him with an AMC, or another striker.

Otherwise his main role will be the one who distracts opp's defenders so that wing attackers can have enough space to do something.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Lowbie Level 2 here who prefers 4-1-2-1-2 ND and 4-2-3-1. Can vouch for that. Last season my top GS was my AMC, even though both my STs are with 1on1 goalscorer, and are both at least 20Q.

Funny thing about those two, they almost always pass it to an AM when they do have a good chance to score.

All is the same,,, internal proggramming, better, and worst players, some seasons you find teh best in 1 attempt, another you fail 3 attempts and the best man is a MC... then when one add players the order of best players can change due the effect of this new player, so really, I think thats something more about waves, good waves, not so good waves when one focus in a position

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast