Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Not sure if top eleven or draw eleven

  1. #1
    Dreamer ElPocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    on the beach
    Posts
    351

    Not sure if top eleven or draw eleven

    Last season i draw like 10 league matches which cost me the title and this year it seems we are heading there too , and i'm not the only one having this problem ...

    Not sure if top eleven or draw eleven-capture.jpg
    Brian Dang likes this.

  2. #2
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KL,Malaysia
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Last season i draw like 10 league matches which cost me the title and this year it seems we are heading there too , and i'm not the only one having this problem ...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	57527
    Cheer up..bro..season just starting...I feel you..same situation last season...
    ElPocho likes this.

  3. #3
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,397
    I drew 12 matches and managed 4th place last season. I don't like the equality in leagues the way it is now. Need a mix in there like before.


    KFC Loella. Level 25
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ElPocho and Staggy Stagg like this.
    KFC Loella
    Level 71
    33 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    9 Cup

  4. #4
    Dreamer ElPocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    on the beach
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I drew 12 matches and managed 4th place last season. I don't like the equality in leagues the way it is now. Need a mix in there like before.


    KFC Loella. Level 25
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Same here , i had 10 draw and i finished in the 4 th place .But at least they reward me by adding my team to a champions league where my team is the stongest "for now" the first match i won 5-0 the team lv 19 was 91 and mine lv 20 116 .

  5. #5
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Vent thread
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

  6. #6
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Not sure if top eleven or draw eleven-image.jpg

    This is how I lost the Leage last season.

  7. #7
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Vent thread
    Leave that to the Admins, yeah.

  8. #8
    Dreamer ElPocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    on the beach
    Posts
    351
    Yeah your situation looks bad with these 11 draw, I prefer to win or lose than having much draw like this
    El Pistolero likes this.

  9. #9
    Dreamer ElPocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    on the beach
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Vent thread
    Did I bother your highness with my thread ? Why don't you just ignore it if you don't like it .
    dave1311 likes this.

  10. #10
    Apprentice Joseph Sjarifudin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Same here , i had 10 draw and i finished in the 4 th place .But at least they reward me by adding my team to a champions league where my team is the stongest "for now" the first match i won 5-0 the team lv 19 was 91 and mine lv 20 116 .
    Lucky you win, otherwise you will cry harder

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast