Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Mission Completed

Staggy - you'll do

So you're using the English FA Cup as an example are you to how T11 work? and that its all about being realistic? Ok, so few things, if the case, why do we not see a level 1 take on a monster of a level 20 in the cup? why always a few levels separating the 2 teams taking part, if it was done on a draw format like you say, then thats fine, Im all for that, but its not and you know it. Go check your cup draw now, you'll see everyone in it, are around abouts your level mark, with a couple being higher than yourself and some lower

T11 want to be realistic to football do they? umm, ok, lets change the subject slightly, I use 10 tokens for a player, you use 11, you get the player, I dont but I still lose my tokens, therefore I have to go either purchase tokens or wait daily for my 1. Yes because thats very realistic, just like spending your tokens to change a player from average to a legend in the matter of 1 click, just like using treatments to heal a players injury with just 1 click - so dont give me none of this, trying to base it realistically, rubbish, and you, I and everyone knows, this game is fine from realistic. Which reminds me, how many 17 year olds are in the game? oh yeah, silly me, not 1, as in real life we dont have under 18 year old footballers

I wanna change the name of a player, oh look, it costs me a token

I wanna beat the team Ive got in the cup, oh look, gonna need to get some tokens fast and improve the tea,

In fact -

I'm done wasting my time explaining it here, Ill do it my way which will my most effective

Addicted
    Just buy Championship Manager and play to your hearts content. If you do not like the rules then sod off. Nordeus are providing a game free of charge for most players but have to make money to keep the game going. Deal with it.
    Bunzo likes this.

And you've just proved everything I say is spot on Staggy with that comment, Brilliant! you made my day

Addicted
    You're welcome.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Chambers View Post
    And you've just proved everything I say is spot on Staggy with that comment, Brilliant! you made my day
    I've been playing for almost three years and if there's one bit of advice that all beginners should take heed of it's DON'T SPEND ANY REAL MONEY ON THE GAME!!!
    Staggy Stagg and t11_fan like this.

A bad case of sour grapes lol
    Staggy Stagg likes this.

The same-level competition like league is deadly boring to me, last season i won 26-0-0, i desperately wish for a rival in league so that this game will be less boring.
    If cup is the same, u play with the same level and much weaker team (presume that u spent time and money to build up strong squad), I will STOP PLAYING.
    And guess what, i have NO IDEA what to do with my surplus token when i've spent 0$ on this game, and you'r talking about "token corruption" of this game.
    Last edited by legendqueen; 11-21-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Like u win real money or trophy here,come on just enjoy the game regardless you win or lose. Theres more important things in live then this.😃
    Be wise.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    And guess what, i have NO IDEA what to do with my surplus token when i've spent 0$ on this game, and you'r talking about "token corruption" of this game.
    Thats exactly newbie way of talking...long way to go..Mr or Ms..level 4..At ur levels..it is too too easy to win every single titles..breaking record is just like buying vege at any fresh market...
    THE GAME IS NOT EVEN CONSIDER START UNTIL U REACH LEVEL 15...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-21-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123