Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Mission Completed

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I don't power train any more. I used to early in the game but it's not really worth it now.
    The players I buy in are usually around the 29/30/31 year old mark and yes, I do almost always get them for one token.
    Injuries I only use packs if they are more than 5 days, any other injuries I just let them heal through time.
    I have hundreds of red/blue/green packs as you collect them pretty quickly when the team wins most games, although I only ever play two games in a day, I can see how you have a problem if you play three games every day.
    It's not rocket science to play this game without spending money.
    wow..29/30/31 and u have a lot of 6* player when they are very slow trainer...
    u leave your player when it have more than 5 days injure but most of the game have atleast 1-2 players have problem with injury...guess u have more than 40 players in the squad then u can do so...but the problem is T11 only alout you have not more then 22 players in total..also remember every 6 token only can exchange for only 5 packs..maybe it special design for you...

Famous
    Here's my team this season.
    8 of the top players have been bought in in the last three days, 6 on auction and 2 on negotiations.
    Mission Completed-now.jpg
    legendqueen likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Here's my team this season.
    8 of the top players have been bought in in the last three days, 6 on auction and 2 on negotiations.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Now.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	57711
    nego dont need tokens? injure dont need tokens? slow trainer dont need token up to 6*???..oh so meant they design for you everytime u bid 1 token and win is the best player slow trainer 29/30/31 with nearly scout 6* 1-2 matches can go up 6*..U know how slow the training for those player or not..do u think they still at the age of 18-22???.nice man..I guess you have a magic...1 token 1 player..shoot 100 times hit the target 100 times...all the other bidder are idiots..give up fighting...close the eyes for you to win the auction...with 1 time...see you come everybody run away..coz scared...
    The packs u have dont need token to get? also special gift from t11 boss...
    Nvm, if you talk smth to the newbie level then they can believe but here a lot of experience managers..so dont just simply post smth that make people feel funny,bro.
    I rest my typing here..good luck to your advice to the newbie...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-21-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    nego dont need tokens? injure dont need tokens? slow trainer dont need token up to 6*???..oh so meant they design for you everytime u bid 1 token and win is the best player slow trainer 29/30/31 with nearly scout 6* 1-2 matches can go up 6*..U know how slow the training for those player or not..do u think they still at the age of 18-22???.nice man..I guess you have a magic...1 token 1 player..shoot 100 times hit the target 100 times...all the other bidder are idiots..give up fighting...close the eyes for you to win the auction...with 1 time...see you come everybody run away..coz scared...
    The packs u have dont need token to get? also special gift from t11 boss...
    Nvm, if you talk smth to the newbie level then they can believe but here a lot of experience managers..so dont just simply post smth that make people feel funny,bro.
    I rest my typing here..good luck to your advice to the newbie...
    I was showing him how to get a good Cup draw. It works.
    legendqueen likes this.

So this is all about the Cup? Because of that competiton you and your friends quit playing? I think i've got your point, why should we strengthen our squad only to make the game harder to play.

But don't you read the Cup's description: "chance to let weaker team beat the favourite", Cup is full of surprise factors and that's what people love MOST about football. You can't expect to win everything even when you invested lot of money into this game.

Story: I got eliminated from round 1-2 in Cup for season 1, and 2. Then i won the Cup tittle at season 3, after beating a level 5 players when i was level 3, is it anyhow logical to you? And my friends who had 7, yes SEVEN 8 stars players, got eliminated from round 2 in this season's Cup, if you was him, what you're gonna think about the situation you're on now? Not-a-big-deal.

So my advice for you and your friends is to keep your calm, bet on your luck and don't get overwhelmed by this competition, look at the bright side, you dont have to be in Cup then you can focus on CL and league, you can save greens and reds for future seasons.
    Bunzo likes this.

You're all still missing my point, - ok, so prize money on the cup depends on the level, why an earth should that be the case, if it was done as it should be, (play with people on your level) then there could be a set amount of prize money, i e ( 5 multiply your level) but they cant and wont do that because of the corruptness of having higher leveled teams in the cup draw. No matter which way you wanna look at it, a higher leveled team SHOULD NOT be in the same cup draw as a player.

T11 want me to think... "dam, I gotta try and win that cup next season, therefore I make my team stronger, (with tokens) then this time next season, Im stronger, level 7, and am landed with a cup opponent whos level 8 or above. So no matter if I tank a season, as my team gets stronger, so do the opponents in the cup draw, and ther higher level remains in the same, as it has done for over 6 seasons now

Reluctantly I accept the odd team in the champs league that might be 1 level higher, but for the cup, its corrupt, and you can say all you want until you're blue in the face to justify T11's actions, bottom line, is they want you to - Purchase -

Looks at all the hassle that went with the 'Pressing' tactic? when that was changed mid season. Or how about, the recent notice we all got about less injuries in games - so tell me, is this the game admitting their was too many injuries taking place, that theyve retreated abit, in admitted this, but not in as many words. The game is flawed and corrupt,

It's mis-leading to players, and therefore illegal, which I wont take sitting down - yes you can all have your pennies worth and say this, that and everything, bear in mind, Im only level 6, this is about principle, in us, being made mugs of, and Top 11, cashing in on a corrupt game

Addicted
    For goodness sake, every cup competition in the world has teams of different levels. In England in the FA Cup and League Cup you have to compete against teams at a higher level. If you want to compete then improve your team after the draw has been made. In other words, play the game and stop whinging.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    We're not missing your point. It's very frustrating to constantly be knocked out the Cup, especially if you have spent time and money building a team.
    That's why I showed you how to get an advantageous Cup draw by 'loading' your team at the start of the season with low level/academy players.
    Admittedly it's easier at higher levels as I have maxed out facilities and so get two or three youth players free per season, so I can easily build up a few very low level players in the squad to keep the average down.
    So now I'm the annoying guy two or three levels higher with a team that is still competitive on my own level, instead of the other way round.
    Bunzo likes this.

Yeah... basically, and as somebody mention up up,,,, u can pay tokens if you want to play for example every season and face the game as itself it's, with the cup draws and leagues made as thesee are made....

Then, if you wont waste, or you wanna wait some time till you spend real money, you can learn how the game works, learn best hours and days, to buy in the market, and take your time to know how the Cup and League draws are done, too, tank like me for example and play light....

We have to remember that this game was created for a group that like all of us, don't do the work for free... I'm sure that is our work boss call us today and ask if we wanna work for free, we will say no LOL.... So, normal that theres a advantadge for these who spend money in some sense, and we can consideer good, that there's the way to play this game for free.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    So this is all about the Cup? Because of that competiton you and your friends quit playing? I think i've got your point, why should we strengthen our squad only to make the game harder to play.

But don't you read the Cup's description: "chance to let weaker team beat the favourite", Cup is full of surprise factors and that's what people love MOST about football. You can't expect to win everything even when you invested lot of money into this game.

Story: I got eliminated from round 1-2 in Cup for season 1, and 2. Then i won the Cup tittle at season 3, after beating a level 5 players when i was level 3, is it anyhow logical to you? And my friends who had 7, yes SEVEN 8 stars players, got eliminated from round 2 in this season's Cup, if you was him, what you're gonna think about the situation you're on now? Not-a-big-deal.

So my advice for you and your friends is to keep your calm, bet on your luck and don't get overwhelmed by this competition, look at the bright side, you dont have to be in Cup then you can focus on CL and league, you can save greens and reds for future seasons.
    Why did U repeat my advice...keke

"At one point of time 2 years back I were exactly like you now maybe even more sour coz I bought a numbers of token scouts but end up lost to a weak team..so called troll result..but I still play..and now at level 27..cheer up,bro...if u consider T11 just as a game like any Efun games..u will feel at ease...and from time to time, u learn more, u gain more experience and your skill improve..u can even dont spend any single money by tanking/farming or posting here to ask for good tactics vs giants..and etc..

Cup here just like world cup..like maybe China vs Brazil or UAE vs Germany..so the level must be different...The Cup is normally for a very strong team to win..other then that just focus on your league..same like in reality..Do you think Barca/Real/Man U/Bayer they dont invest to win the titles??they are the biggest spenders even..keep calm and relax... "
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-21-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast