Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Mission Completed

Mission Completed

Once again T11, has proved just what the bottom line is in this game, and that profit. Not just me now, but couple of my friends have experienced the exact same issue here - and no matter how many times people from T11 justify this, fact is, its all about gaining as much profit for T11

I was eliminated from the cup last night, having be thumped 4-1 at home, after drawing the first leg away 2-2. 2 of my friends, were eliminated at this same stage, with away goals being what beat them. Another 1 of my friends has the issue of losing the first leg 1-0 and drawing last night - no we're not sore losers, far from it, but, a pattern has emerged from each of us, that is, our opponents are all 2-3 levels higher. So whilst we pay to increase our squad, purchasing tokens etc.. to enhancing our squad, something we have no choice to, so we can win such games, its now obvious T11 do this so we 'the players' have to make such purchases.

They had the cheek to reply to my friend saying, its about balancing skill ratings, and in order to compete, you'll need to strengthen your squad (so in another words, buy some token sir and you might beat them) it's an utter disgrace the way T11 are continuing to do this, as this isnt about this being just a game now, I think we all know the road I'm going down. Firstly, T11 have lost 4 players, and secondly, Im going to showcase just what a farce this game has now become but exposing such a fraud, and thats what it is, its a fraud, they are taking money, encouraging more and more purchases worldwide, with no improvement.

If a player is level 6, why an earth, should they be placed in a cup draw along with someone of level 8? how an earth that can be justified is beyond me. Weather its a case of average ratings or not, the level 6, has earnt the right to be a strong contender to win on all fronts, and that should be the League, Cup and of course, the Champs League - as lets not forget, the issue Im stating is also happening in the latter competition as I've pointed out prior

On my end note, I wish all you continuing players good luck, and hope this may have opened your eyes a fraction more in just what T11 has become.

Top Eleven is free to play. If you buy tokens that is upto you.

These games are designed to benefit players that spend but you can play without spending, I am proof of that.

If you must have a super squad because you aren't a good enough manager then tank a few seasons, farm packs, save tokens and farm them then rebuild and enjoy.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Chambers View Post
    Once again T11, has proved just what the bottom line is in this game, and that profit. Not just me now, but couple of my friends have experienced the exact same issue here - and no matter how many times people from T11 justify this, fact is, its all about gaining as much profit for T11

I was eliminated from the cup last night, having be thumped 4-1 at home, after drawing the first leg away 2-2. 2 of my friends, were eliminated at this same stage, with away goals being what beat them. Another 1 of my friends has the issue of losing the first leg 1-0 and drawing last night - no we're not sore losers, far from it, but, a pattern has emerged from each of us, that is, our opponents are all 2-3 levels higher. So whilst we pay to increase our squad, purchasing tokens etc.. to enhancing our squad, something we have no choice to, so we can win such games, its now obvious T11 do this so we 'the players' have to make such purchases.

They had the cheek to reply to my friend saying, its about balancing skill ratings, and in order to compete, you'll need to strengthen your squad (so in another words, buy some token sir and you might beat them) it's an utter disgrace the way T11 are continuing to do this, as this isnt about this being just a game now, I think we all know the road I'm going down. Firstly, T11 have lost 4 players, and secondly, Im going to showcase just what a farce this game has now become but exposing such a fraud, and thats what it is, its a fraud, they are taking money, encouraging more and more purchases worldwide, with no improvement.

If a player is level 6, why an earth, should they be placed in a cup draw along with someone of level 8? how an earth that can be justified is beyond me. Weather its a case of average ratings or not, the level 6, has earnt the right to be a strong contender to win on all fronts, and that should be the League, Cup and of course, the Champs League - as lets not forget, the issue Im stating is also happening in the latter competition as I've pointed out prior

On my end note, I wish all you continuing players good luck, and hope this may have opened your eyes a fraction more in just what T11 has become.
    At one point of time 2 years back I were exactly like you now maybe even more sour coz I bought a numbers of token scouts but end up lost to a weak team..so called troll result..but I still play..and now at level 27..cheer up,bro...if u consider T11 just as a game like any Efun games..u will feel at ease...and from time to time, u learn more, u gain more experience and your skill improve..u can even dont spend any single money by tanking/farming or posting here to ask for good tactics vs giants..and etc..

Cup here just like world cup..like maybe China vs Brazil or UAE vs Germany..so the level must be different...The Cup is normally for a very strong team to win..other then that just focus on your league..same like in reality..Do you think Barca/Real/Man U/Bayer they dont invest to win the titles??they are the biggest spenders even..keep calm and relax...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-21-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Famous
    The trick is not to have a strong team on the first day of the season.
    On the last day of the season empty your squad and keep your top 6 or 7 players, and always have 5 or 6 low level academy players in your squad as well who you never sell.
    Then buy around 8 or 9 decent players on the third/fourth day of the season.
    Repeat every season, no money spent, trophies won!!!!
    legendqueen likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The trick is not to have a strong team on the first day of the season.
    On the last day of the season empty your squad and keep your top 6 or 7 players, and always have 5 or 6 low level academy players in your squad as well who you never sell.
    Then buy around 8 or 9 decent players on the third/fourth day of the season.
    Repeat every season, no money spent, trophies won!!!!
    Thats trick only work for someone has rich tokens..not everyone has alot of token like eastern Europe or US residents who easily farming..the rest of the world we are not so lucky like that bro...

Gogs56 - Yeah, I'd seen people save the skill points and not assign them until the cup draw was made

But I really dont think the rest of you are getting my point, its not about me tanking a season or 2. There is no statement saying that we as players will be up against higher level opposition in the cup every season, its not in the t&c either, but T11 are more than happy for me to enhance my squad, so the stronger I make my squad, the higher the level of players im up against -

Famous
    Gogs56 - Yeah, I'd seen people save the skill points and not assign them until the cup draw was made

But I really dont think the rest of you are getting my point, its not about me tanking a season or 2. There is no statement saying that we as players will be up against higher level opposition in the cup every season, its not in the t&c either, but T11 are more than happy for me to enhance my squad, so the stronger I make my squad, the higher the level of players im up against -
    Here
    Competition - Top Eleven Official Wiki

Cup

Just like in the League, every Top Eleven manager participates in the Cup, regardless of the results from the previous season. The Cup starts at the first season day and it represents a play-off competition. You play two matches against opponents from various levels and after two matches the winner of the clash is decided by the “Away Goals Rule” or by penalty kicks. The winner advances further into the Cup, while the loser is knocked out of the Cup.

The finals are played on a neutral venue, which is usually the largest stadium on the server.

Participants: 128
    Matches: from 2 to 13
    Prize: Depends on the level of the highest level opponent in the competition
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-21-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Thats trick only work for someone has rich tokens..not everyone has alot of token like eastern Europe or US residents who easily farming..the rest of the world we are not so lucky like that bro...
    Just using the 35T a season from the game.

I'm not talking about tanking, or saving up SP.
    Here's my team at the start of last season after winning the league, Cup and finalist of CL the season before. I clear out most of my players, keep the minimum 14 till the third day, then fill up my squad again.
    Mission Completed-low.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Just using the 35T a season from the game.
    Oh, so U dont care about the injure of your players..u don't need to heal it when U have injury crisis or played 3 matches per day when your player exhausted...So suddenly the red/green/blue pack appear to your account..and a player like you sure do alot of power traning so that is need even more red/green/blue pack...in that case you need another few hundreds or 1000 to heal or strengthen the condition of players and that one not come from tokens????..
    Dont talk about when u do bidding make sure u win every single round..bid 1 time get 1 player..and every time u win like that..
    Good,man...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-21-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Oh, so U dont care about the injure of your players..u don't need to heal it when U have injury crisis or played 3 matches per day when your player exhausted...So suddenly the red/green/blue pack appear to your account..and a player like you sure do alot of power traning so that is need even more red/green/blue pack...in that case you need another few hundreds or 1000 to heal or strengthen the condition of players and that one not come from tokens????..
    Dont talk about when u do bidding make sure u win every single round..bid 1 time get 1 player..and every time u win like that..
    Good,man...
    I don't power train any more. I used to early in the game but it's not really worth it now.
    The players I buy in are usually around the 29/30/31 year old mark and yes, I do almost always get them for one token.
    Injuries I only use packs if they are more than 5 days, any other injuries I just let them heal through time.
    I have hundreds of red/blue/green packs as you collect them pretty quickly when the team wins most games, although I only ever play two games in a day, I can see how you have a problem if you play three games every day.
    It's not rocket science to play this game without spending money.
    legendqueen likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast