Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Scorers - How are your attackers?

My striker after 13 league matches...

Scorers - How are your attackers?-top.jpg
    Paivinha likes this.

Remove this post.

My wingers actually are scoring. Tho Azouni is top scorer with 9 goals, he's played 18 games. New signing and left winger Marcio Franco played 7 games and scored 8. He's a shadow striker, Azouni is 1v1.

Rookie
    Got a striker who has 6 goals in 8 games.... Seems fantastic....

But he scored the 6 goals in 2 matches.... i.e 2 hattricks and shattered the opponent....

Else all matches it is zero goal or assists with rating of 6 or 7... Watching the games like Balotelli :P

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

I don't play with AMR's or AML's, but my ML and MR do seem to be scoring for fun. Three strikers, Foster my main one, who has 43 goals and 18 assists so far this season.

Addicted
    It is very obvious that Foster shadows all lights over all your attacking players :-)

Why don't you try 451 flat and make Bazli the back up ST? Sorry not try to be out of line but just for my curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I don't play with AMR's or AML's, but my ML and MR do seem to be scoring for fun. Three strikers, Foster my main one, who has 43 goals and 18 assists so far this season.

My first team:
    Scorers - How are your attackers?-clube-gols-n11.jpg

My second team:
    Scorers - How are your attackers?-clube2-gols-n1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    It is very obvious that Foster shadows all lights over all your attacking players :-)

Why don't you try 451 flat and make Bazli the back up ST? Sorry not try to be out of line but just for my curiosity.
    You aren't quite far out in how I play to be fair.

Bazli is a AMC/ST hybrid and I prefer to play with a 4-4-2 with a AMC/ST so I can switch to 4-4-1-1- if I need more in midfield, or if I want to protect a lead a little bit.

Foster is the player I've invested in and who is the main threat in my team. He plays every minute of every game, no matter what. The only time he wont be on the pitch is if he is suspended or is injured in a game (and then he is healed straight afterwards).

Interestingly, I've had Bazil in my team for about 7 seasons too now, like Foster. He has been a great foil to Foster for ages now, but I may need to look for a new long term replacement soon, which will be a shame.

Mine, lv 27, narrow diamond formation (4-1-2-1-2)
    Scorers - How are your attackers?-screenhunter_02-dec.-01-08.34.jpg
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

Addicted
    How is your main ML and MR? If they are great in terms of both attacking and defending skills, might want to get a great DMC and try 4141 flat?

I saw some good teams use this formation because they have great ST who can always do something meaningful; and their wings are also good so basically it is kind of 451v but with more defending sides in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    You aren't quite far out in how I play to be fair.

Bazli is a AMC/ST hybrid and I prefer to play with a 4-4-2 with a AMC/ST so I can switch to 4-4-1-1- if I need more in midfield, or if I want to protect a lead a little bit.

Foster is the player I've invested in and who is the main threat in my team. He plays every minute of every game, no matter what. The only time he wont be on the pitch is if he is suspended or is injured in a game (and then he is healed straight afterwards).

Interestingly, I've had Bazil in my team for about 7 seasons too now, like Foster. He has been a great foil to Foster for ages now, but I may need to look for a new long term replacement soon, which will be a shame.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast