Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: defenders down arrows ?

defenders down arrows ?

Hi, i want to know what good or bad that could happen if you play 442 with all your defenders arrows down .
    defenders down arrows ?-capture.jpg

PS: for those who their attackers don't score , if you play like this they will score a lot of goals even more than Your AML & AMR .Mine just scored 2 hatricks in 2 games since i change from 2 ST to 1 amc 1 st ."tactics : attacking,short pass,through the middle" .

Dreamer
    Blue arrow on defenders only work well with attacking mentality

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Blue arrow on defenders only work well with attacking mentality
    Hey Amane.

What is your opinion about putting arrows on all the player vs a few?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I have used red arrows on DL and DR, with blue arrows on both DC-s. But also DR and DL had a pretty good attacking skills also...

I don't use blue arrows unless I need a CM to drop deep or a DMC to stay deep.

I only use red arrows on full backs in certain formations. Mostly of opposition only has 1 player on each flank.

Players can be internally more proggrammed o attack, been defenders, or defend, been a ST playing as AMC for example.

.2 every match have scenarios with %'s of aggressiveness increased in players, to make us manage, in same sense, we do not see all the names of teh 11 players with the intention to make us manage and do sub's for players that can contribute better, and too, with the selected players every match have system to make them contribute more attacking or defensive. Probably this last factor depends of the player tendance proggrammed by default. So is a ST with more defensive tendance is selected to appear more this match, the contribution will be based in the proggramming by default. Ive seen many MC's during ma 38 seasons that really participe continously in defense work and really are key there many times, despite they do not contribute a lot maybe in attack by my viewpoint these have a special consideration.

.3 Evey option in the game, affect just a little %. Ive said that in ma Guide in Spanish (there's teh condition, morale, orders, bonus victory, possesion attending, susbtitutions, quality...) so, the arrows are the same, touch in some % the tendance to attack/ defend of players.
    despite red arrows in ST's, they can appear in defense, if, are the men selected to participe more in the match + men to appear to save in defense.

All is a bit strange, but have of T11 what it is. All, affect a little %. Except the things that affect in a more deterninant way.

PS: I play with 10 arrows. lol

normally, blue down on Dx if I face to the long-pass focused opponents to avoid the force-counter

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Hey Amane.

What is your opinion about putting arrows on all the player vs a few?
    From my understanding, arrow shifts the area of influence. Putting blue arrows on a DC would make them stay closer to the goal, which although likely stop any runs or crossing, would risk getting pounded by mid-range shots. To build a effective defense you need to balance your area of influence somehow.

There are many formations that have balanced configuation that does not require any arrow, such as vanilla 442 and 352, but some formations may have inherent requirement of arrows for best effect. The effectiveness of a formation is greatly reflected on the "chance-creation ratio", where a good defensive setup actually prevent the opponent from getting chances at the goal in the first place.

If you are constantly being "attacked" without any player getting bad rating, often it is because the defensive setup being critically flawed.

Putting a lot of arrows on a formation without careful planning is more likely creates flaws at the defense rather than strengthen it.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Well this works very well for me. I'm not 100% sure, if it works with some other team...

defenders down arrows ?-1.pngdefenders down arrows ?-2.jpg

I would never do it with offside trap unless my defenders' P&M/Defensive stats are a star higher
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast