Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stats - longest unbeaten streak ?

I don't think I'll be able to improve on my record as it was easier to go on long winning runs in the lower leagues.

Stats - longest unbeaten streak ?-stats.png
    Gert Funck likes this.

Addicted
    Not so bad ... But i prefer my unbeaten records in Cups and Champion's league final

Stats - longest unbeaten streak ?-screenshot186.jpg
    Phønix Cat and Gert Funck like this.

16 games.
    Gert Funck and Bunzo like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Apprentice
    100 and still going

Stats - longest unbeaten streak ?-bomb.jpg

My run is nowhere near as good as many in this thread - its that bloody Cup competition that screws me every season as I am always pitted against teams 3/4 levels above me. A few seasons ago I had 3 full 26-0-0 seasons in the league, whilst winning the CL 3 years on the bounce too, but because of the cups my overall stats are really poor.

My longest winning streak as a result sits at 21, with my unbeaten at 38 - both records set at the start of this season amazingly. Think it was 19 wins and 31 unbeaten prior to that.

Take the cups out of it and I would say my unbeaten would probably be pushing 50 though from those 3/4 seasons of 26-0-0 league results.

My records have only been kept since Feb 2014, so its possible I had a better run prior to that, but if I did I doubt it would be much better than it currently is in al truth.

For me its all about my top scorer and making him a legend instead at the moment. 450 goals and counting... I hope one day he will be pushing 800/900 or even more.

18 and still going (I'm playing in League and CL). 12 games unbeaten in league.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    Level 11 with my new club

Stats - longest unbeaten streak ?-screenshot_20170214-011107.jpg
    czero, Gabez Teh, madflo19 and 2 others like this.

Famous
    After returning

Stats - longest unbeaten streak ?-until20170214unbeaten.jpg

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    My new favorite thread (Well even though it got necroed like hell) on the forum.... I love checking out stats!

@Gabez - Damn...
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Rookie
    Somehow dont see this option on the mobile version.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast