• 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By FVS0777
  • 1 Post By legendqueen
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Various Questions on Top Eleven

Question Various Questions on Top Eleven

I have a series of True/False question about the game, i couldnt find the answer on wiki or google searching.

1. Is it true that the higher fitness rating (in Physical and Mental), the less condition a player will lose in matches, and training?

2. I've read somewhere that for a special ability, when the situation is triggered, the player with SA will have 1 star rating higher than normal? For example with Shadow Strike, when a player take a long shot, his rating will be like from 5 star to 6 star in this moment, Is it true?

3. So let's say 6 star players train slower than 5 star, that way a 4 star player will train faster than 5 star, is it correct?

4. If you raise training intensity to "high", player will be more likely to get injuries?

5. When a new player join your team, it's best to let him in only against weaker opponents, rather than give him first club match with rivals (strong opponents)? Right or wrong?

6. Letting a player in his wrong position has significant impacts on his performance? (yellow !, i dont want to talk about the red sigh)

7. Defensive/Attacking/Hard defending/Hard attacking will consume more player's condition?

8. Captain's morale will effect your team's performance?

9. We can inscrease ticket when our facilities are upgraded, or when our performance/number of fan is better?

10. Is it true that in higher level (let's say 15+), we will have a lot of surplus greenpack? (i've seen many people's account and they all have like 600, 700 greenpack in disposal)

Thanks for anyone's answer, have a nice day

1. Training. no , matches yes.
    2 For that specifc SA. yes.
    3. Not always but yes.
    4. Yes
    5. Too many variables to give a definitive answer
    6. No, yellow just gives a possession penalty
    7. Yes
    8. Unknown
    9. max attendance is capped per level, upgrading facilities can help you get to max attendance at highest ticket price
    10. if they are banking/farming then yes, you dont get more of them for being higher level however
    Brian Dang and legendqueen like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    I have a series of True/False question about the game, i couldnt find the answer on wiki or google searching.

1. Is it true that the higher fitness rating (in Physical and Mental), the less condition a player will lose in matches, and training?
    ---Not proved. I believe that no, at least not tested in a scientific way LOL
    Well maybe matches yeah, I do not remembar if we tested.

2. I've read somewhere that for a special ability, when the situation is triggered, the player with SA will have 1 star rating higher than normal? For example with Shadow Strike, when a player take a long shot, his rating will be like from 5 star to 6 star in this moment, Is it true?

3. So let's say 6 star players train slower than 5 star, that way a 4 star player will train faster than 5 star, is it correct?
    -Exactly.

4. If you raise training intensity to "high", player will be more likely to get injuries?
    -Not proved, maybe in a little %, but really only dev's know what %. I am not sure 100% as player. I always trained high intensisy all career, and had waves with more or less injuries...

5. When a new player join your team, it's best to let him in only against weaker opponents, rather than give him first club match with rivals (strong opponents)? Right or wrong?
    Wrong. I do not belive in that players need adapt. I believe that players have a internal proggramming by default and play in same way. Only Ive noticed changes in the way that play the whole team generally adding a player with bad influence.
    Is like every player internally have: good/bad influence + % of contribution more/less. if one have bad influence and high presence can be lethal... I can confirm the change of tendance in that...lol

6. Letting a player in his wrong position has significant impacts on his performance? (yellow !, i dont want to talk about the red sigh)
    No. I only buy players from 3 lines since I started 38 seasons ago, DC's MC's and ST's. when I play with DMC I use a MC and a ST/MC as AMC. the benefiit for the individual programming will be more times better than the -2% of possession penalty + the penalty in the skills.

7. Defensive/Attacking/Hard defending/Hard attacking will consume more player's condition?
    No. Hard presure and man to man yes, are the only 2 options that waste more.

Dev's where asked and say no. Despite some managers have a different perception of that. I belive that no due that there are more than 10 factors that affect the game result, everyone in a little %... and if captain too affect will be really something crazy,,,,

9. We can inscrease ticket when our facilities are upgraded, or when our performance/number of fan is better?
    Theres a limit of fans that attend per limit. Usually you can upgrade tickets in +1$ per level, or +2$. Then depend of results you will need to decrease priice to have 100% attendance and the bonus of 5%.

10. Is it true that in higher level (let's say 15+), we will have a lot of surplus greenpack? (i've seen many people's account and they all have like 600, 700 greenpack in disposal)
    No... LOL Only if you tank, and save the resources seasons, like I do... if you watch videos depending of the country or... if you buy tokens or win a supah prize.

---Not proved. I believe that no, at least not tested in a scientific way LOL
    Well maybe matches yeah, I do not remembar if we tested.

-Exactly.

-Not proved, maybe in a little %, but really only dev's know what %. I am not sure 100% as player. I always trained high intensisy all career, and had waves with more or less injuries...

Wrong. I do not belive in that players need adapt. I believe that players have a internal proggramming by default and play in same way. Only Ive noticed changes in the way that play the whole team generally adding a player with bad influence.
    Is like every player internally have: good/bad influence + % of contribution more/less. if one have bad influence and high presence can be lethal... I can confirm the change of tendance in that...lol

No. I only buy players from 3 lines since I started 38 seasons ago, DC's MC's and ST's. when I play with DMC I use a MC and a ST/MC as AMC. the benefiit for the individual programming will be more times better than the -2% of possession penalty + the penalty in the skills.

No. Hard presure and man to man yes, are the only 2 options that waste more.

Dev's where asked and say no. Despite some managers have a different perception of that. I belive that no due that there are more than 10 factors that affect the game result, everyone in a little %... and if captain too affect will be really something crazy,,,,

Theres a limit of fans that attend per limit. Usually you can upgrade tickets in +1$ per level, or +2$. Then depend of results you will need to decrease priice to have 100% attendance and the bonus of 5%.

No... LOL Only if you tank, and save the resources seasons, like I do... if you watch videos depending of the country or... if you buy tokens or win a supah prize.

Last edited by khris; 11-26-2015 at 02:08 AM.
    Brian Dang and legendqueen like this.

I was asking about when to put new guy in his first match since i've bought 2 players with decent rating, but because i instantly used them on first match possible with very strong team, their performance were poor.

I was asking about when to put new guy in his first match since i've bought 2 players with decent rating, but because i instantly used them on first match possible with very strong team, their performance were poor.
    Players play in lineal mode usually. Only, if you add new players the performance can change.
    You talk about old rating, and actual performance. Note that these 2 things are not the same, and then you have to see, the level of the old team, and too, see that the other team have diffeent players and that can affect.
    My advice is don't look ratings, test some matches and if contribution is not enough go for others, because sure that there's a better player waiting

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1. No, it’s only about the procedure of the game. * but if playing a knock-out game, you ‘re in extra time, you have a player with high M&P, maybe he ‘ll perform better than his oppo player with lower M&P (let’s say that both players have a condition about 65%).

2. When it’s happening, maybe yes, in a metaphoric way

3. If they are the same quality (and age) fast trainers, yes.

4. Not if you ‘re going to gain an extra special ability or position. Read this http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-20.html , post #193

5. No, it’s random every time.

6. For 1-2 games maybe it’s ok, but he can’t do career playing oop. I also had this question http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-position.html

7. No, as Khris said, only high pressure and man to man.

8. Captain is a cosmetic, for the fan of the game, as developers of the game already answered. There is only one member of the forum who insists that it’s very important. I tested myself and means nothing.

9. & 10. As khris and Hoof said
    legendqueen likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Will try to answer what I think.

1. Is it true that thge higher fitness rating (in Physical and Mental), the less condition a player will lose in matches, and training?
    I got my players like that if I play in zonal and low press they get tired as normal and used few times high press and man to man, so no difference I think but they do perform well straight after some training and before this season I didn't get to many injuries, I do believe it's good to do it.
    Correct yes.
    Correct yes.
    No difference if u training a player he can get an injury anyway .

Wrong, as khris said its all to do with the programming, if a player will be good can be in any match.

No I have another team playing 4-4-2 standard and that team has an amc that was great last season and I think 4-4-2 its better than 4-4-1-1 so to use this player as St and he is still good so with the yellow warning no problem.

I think the hard ones consume more.

I look in to this a lot but not sure how much effects, I always have the armband in a good player especially in the defense and a not too young one.

When upgraded no, but our performance and number of fan is better yes but increase slightly.

It's easier on higher level to get green red packs.

Have a nice day and good luck in cup today.
    Last edited by FVS0777; 11-26-2015 at 10:15 AM.
    legendqueen likes this.

Thanks for all your replies this game is now clear to me

Also an extra thank for mr.Khis, I trained a MC with your strategy (focus on Physical and Mental), and he just has 10 rating every match with powerful giants (like yesterday, i won against 6 star rating team in Cup)
    Last edited by legendqueen; 11-27-2015 at 01:05 AM.
    khris likes this.

Thanks for all your replies this game is now clear to me

Also an extra thank for mr.Khis, I trained a MC with your strategy (focus on Physical and Mental), and he just has 10 rating every match with powerful giants (like yesterday, i won against 6 star rating team in Cup)
    Well done, I'm happy that worked for you too