Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Choosing Special Ability

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Stats, my friend, prove the players, 1 friendly against a really lower Q. in whch u can see if somebody can contribute in many goals, then another against a more or less = Q.

The idea is, that you have to see if theres one really well programmed. The game against lower Q will show u the truth. Participative players, can destroy the other team instantantly.
    Then against same Q. you will see if with these 5 stars that usually are enough to keep a level, both do contributions in some sense.
    To have a benefit, if, in the friendly against a lower Q. team, you see one of these 2 men doing a great job, then, powertrain this, because the internal base is ok, so, always, if one wanna create differance, been effective, train the best. The best, been better, wcan be decisive.

And till here my thesis. Good luck.
    How do you go about power training?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I've had 2 freekick takers this season. A striker and a DC/DMC and my defensive one is the only one to score 1 freekick so I need to practice with my team members and try find one who finds the net.

What's a realistic stat, 5 freekicks to 1 goal?
    5 freekicks 3-4 goals. Thats, when you found the man. Usually, every season theres a playerr scoring this ratio, at least in my case, last season was Nedved, too I had the GK Cech seasons ago. The list of "who's the better" seems to change for reasons that we do not know, is like it goes by waves, but, I always have 1, that score the 70% aprox of free kicks.Now in corners is the moment of Rozomashvili, and freekicks Beckham.

Thats why I always recommend to test these positions, every match have corners and freekicks so if you find the man, thats = a find a key player, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve285 View Post
    How do you go about power training?
    I go LOL

I tanked 4 seasons so thats why I have a 9* player... this season my players are bad really, no good ST or MC with this special touch... thats why I went now o market. I just did a little bit of powertraining to a ST academy, I trained his speed till 9 stars.

I trained Tebily to have Shadow Striker special ability but sadly his progress slowed down half way to 50-70% so couldn't train his skills.

To make matters worse videos for green packs aren't working. Anyone else have this problem? I'm on iOS for vids.

4-5-1v and 4-4-2 are my favorite formations, 4-5-1v in defense with long-pass / flank / half-pitch and force counter, 4-4-2 in normal default.
    in 4-5-1v case, my mc(s) are aimed only to gain the cards... and sometimes goals in free-kick/corner, not prolific.
    but in 4-4-2 case, the same MC are much powerful performance

So I just think, the performance affect maybe more in formation and suitable(if exist..)
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 杨耀宁 View Post
    4-5-1v and 4-4-2 are my favorite formations, 4-5-1v in defense with long-pass / flank / half-pitch and force counter, 4-4-2 in normal default.
    in 4-5-1v case, my mc(s) are aimed only to gain the cards... and sometimes goals in free-kick/corner, not prolific.
    but in 4-4-2 case, the same MC are much powerful performance

So I just think, the performance affect maybe more in formation and suitable(if exist..)
    My main formations are 4-1-2-1-2, 4-2-2-2, 4-5-1v so if I played 4-1-3-2 would my CMs have more effect?

editing........

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    My main formations are 4-1-2-1-2, 4-2-2-2, 4-5-1v so if I played 4-1-3-2 would my CMs have more effect?
    Normally I feel, if the formation with AMx, the MC will play as a ball-transfer station: get ball from Dx, pass to forwarding attacker, pass to winger...easy to tire and low efficiency. the only mc i have with better performance has the SA shadow shooter (MC/AMC double position), he scores in far distance. not so much feelings on other SA..

I guess 4-1-3-2 could spur the MC, maybe more chances to assists, even this game assist judgement weird...

I've had a funny history with central mid contribution.

I've had one playmaker who was instrumental in assists, he was like my Ozil, low goals high assists.

I've trained "playmaker" SA sometimes and bought some player with "playmaker" SA, too. All seem good players (young, max quality). And here's my experiences:
    - They were given many cards
    - They took average points after matchs (about 6,7)
    - Having "playmaker" SA doesn't mean having more assist. In fact they don't have many assists, and don't score many goals (always be the worst in my squad)
    - There're some MC play so well, and after I trained "playmaker" SA, they play worse than before
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast