Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 11.0 - Top Eleven 2021 - January 20th

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 11.0 - Top Eleven 2021 - January 20th

[Official] Top Eleven 11.0 - Top Eleven 2021 - January 20th-wn-2021-01-20t085159.306.jpg

Top Eleven 2021 has arrived! Version 11.00 has hit all platforms: iOS, Android, (App Gallery) and web browser. Read all about the brand new Top Eleven 2021 below!

Weather Conditions

Every Manager knows that weather conditions can come into the mix when planning their tactics for the following match. And for the first time ever, Top Eleven 2021 introduces - Weather Conditions.

In Top Eleven you will have 4 different weather conditions that will impact your Live Match - Ideal, Rainy, Hot, and Cold. Each condition will affect your players in a unique way and it's on you to find the right tactics for every scenario. In ideal weather, your players will be ready to give their best, but a rainy field and extreme temperatures can be challenging. So put a new habit into practice and remember to check the weather ahead of every match!

Weather conditions will be visible on the brand new Home and Fixtures screen. In the Fixtures screen you will be able to see the weather for the whole season ahead as the weather is connected to the Top Eleven season day. Remember that when playing matches at Home and Away, different weather conditions might affect you during the same Season day.

Pitch Patterns

Top Eleven 2021 comes complete with the ability to collect and show off unique Pitch Patterns. Customize your stadium look and let your opponents know they’re stepping on hallowed ground.

With the new update, you will have up to 8 new patterns that you will be able to apply to your ground. You will be able to collect more patterns only by completing challenges and Special Sponsor tasks in the seasons to follow.

To apply the new Pitch Pattern go to your Stadium section from the Ground menu, and find the new Pitch Pattern option. Make sure you upgrade your Stadium to unlock them all.

Community driven pattern, diamond shapes, stripes or circles? Let us know which one is your favourite.

The pattern chosen by our community has been gifted to all Managers! You can find it in the Ground - Stadium - Pitch section.
    Home Screen

And that’s not all! Top Eleven 2021’s home screen will be completely redesigned to show off the stadium where the next match will be taking place. Upgrade your Stadium, customize your turf NOW and let your opponents know who they’re dealing with ahead of kick-off.

Live Match Intro

Together with new Top Eleven 2021 music, with our latest release, we’ll be further enhancing that march into battle on the pitch with an all-new introduction to the Live Match.

Referrals

In addition to the new features, Top Eleven 2021 brings a completely redesigned Referrals section! A brand new set of rewards and tasks will be available for you and your friends as you connect through our referrals system. Invite your friends to play together by sharing the link or a unique code.

A special jersey will be waiting in the Club Inventory for everyone that is connected with at least one referral! Play Top Eleven 2021 with your friends!

Redesigned Fixtures Screen

With the weather conditions in play, we’ve redesigned the look of the Fixtures section and included the weather information for scheduled matches. Make sure to check the weather conditions ahead of each match and prepare for it accordingly!

Top Eleven 2021 is LIVE! Download NOW! See you on the touchline!

Rookie
    More bulls.... noone needs.....
    Michael026 and etah like this.

Addicted
    You said : In Top Eleven you will have 4 different weather conditions that will impact your Live Match - Ideal, Rainy, Hot, and Cold. Each condition will affect your players in a unique way.

In what unique way ? Tell us more. Again same repetitive cataphrase of find out yourself.

It's OK to say that find out the correct tactics by yourself but saying find out the impact of weather condition by yourself is stupid.

When you launch a new feature it should be explained in detail or maybe even the weather changes are cosmetic that's why Nordues is again scared of telling anything.

You guys have the worst update change log of any game.
    Tiểu Mạnh and etah like this.

Rookie
    I’m extremely disappointed about this update....
    Sorry but who cares about the design of the pitch? This part of the update means nothing to 99,5% of the players.
    Last edited by Tzzz; 01-20-2021 at 11:15 AM.
    TomasoBG likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    You said : In Top Eleven you will have 4 different weather conditions that will impact your Live Match - Ideal, Rainy, Hot, and Cold. Each condition will affect your players in a unique way.

In what unique way ? Tell us more. Again same repetitive cataphrase of find out yourself.

It's OK to say that find out the correct tactics by yourself but saying find out the impact of weather condition by yourself is stupid.

When you launch a new feature it should be explained in detail or maybe even the weather changes are cosmetic that's why Nordues is again scared of telling anything.

Please give us more information.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    I’m extremely disappointed about this update....
    Sorry but how cares about the design of the pitch? This part of the update means nothing to 99,5% of the players.
    Make that 99,99% of the players.

Rookie
    True
    And also the other parts of the update are useless for the most players:
    - wheater condition: Good for pro players, bad for average players
    - rewards: Useless for mosts players because no recommended friends
    - Live match intro: Sorry who cares about that?

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

i have 1500 Tokens 6000 green packs and 3000 blue and red . How i can spent all this packs witout negotiations and transfers ?

This update is a joke, a disrespectful one at that. You do not improve anything, you do not eliminate tankers. I can see many developers being tankers themselves so they do not want to fix that. This is ridiculous.

Spending on this has not crossed my mind in years (I used to) and even less after this scam. You go develop other games, I will uninstall and forget Nerfeus even existed.

So long, con artists!!
    etah likes this.

I dont know about you guys, but I wanted new ways to create your one jerseys and your teams emblem, I feel like top 11 had many updates and they still haven't added more ways to customize the teams emblem and jersey.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast