Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to get more coins

How to get more coins

I just started playing this game and I am not sure how to gain coins other than get 1 a day from a sponsor. Please help me out and tell me if there is a quicker, more efficient way besides buying. thx

Famous
    Income sources include
    1. Home court ticket sales
    2. Merchandise
    3. Competition prizes
    4. Sponsorship
    5. Player transfer

Actually, you can check daily receipts of these items from Finance section

At low levels, as I remember, competition prizes and sponsorship are major income sources. But ticket sales will be more important as teams promote.

I believe that in very low level, you may still sign free agents in auction market. Besides, you will also periodically receive free young players from your academy players. Selling these free players is also good income source.

He meant tokens.
    t11_fan and ccook92 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by schattenkreuz View Post
    He meant tokens.
    Oh no. Then right answer should be:No token from sponsorship, but from TV rights

Quote Originally Posted by alines6 View Post
    I just started playing this game and I am not sure how to gain coins other than get 1 a day from a sponsor. Please help me out and tell me if there is a quicker, more efficient way besides buying. thx
    First off, if you get only 1/day, you chose the wrong contract. The contract for non-paying players is the 2nd from the left which adds up to 35/season.

Naturally, you should have built a youth academy early on. You'll receive at least 1 free player (forget the other one, far too expensive) whom you can either sell instantly to earn cash,
    OR, you train them to within 1 skill point of the next quality level, and wait for someone to offer you not only more cash, but possibly token(s), too.

Else, you just have to be patient, avoid bidding wars, and remember:
    For non-paying players like me, tokens are to be spent on the transfer market only.

Addicted
    Log into the T11 website, I log into FB and then onto the T11 site. There are plaenty of chances to watch videos for tokens. I am on the 35 t per season option but can normally double that by watching videos. Also take advantage of the free offers by some companies. Not all work but it is a great way of farming tokens.

Banned
    anybody know how to buy token via unipin ?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Log into the T11 website, I log into FB and then onto the T11 site. There are plaenty of chances to watch videos for tokens. I am on the 35 t per season option but can normally double that by watching videos. Also take advantage of the free offers by some companies. Not all work but it is a great way of farming tokens.
    in france, there is no offer to earn tokens by video... it's not fair! i earn few tokens only by videos...

Quote Originally Posted by alines6 View Post
    Watch vids if you're lucky to have that privilege. Else sign that 35T offer. Don't bid on players more than 4T (unless you're really desparate). Always bid in the last 3 seconds. And don't make transfers for money; in the first 5 or so levels, tokens are infinitely times more important than money. This game is the survival of the fittest, he who invests tokens wisely will succeed. And don't rush for trophies, wait till Level 6. Now just enjoy the game and try to finish in the Top 4 in league. Because CL pays a lot. Have no incentive to win the CL, take it as your ATM.

To save tokens, best is to get a decent 4* squad (4* is pretty strong in the first 3 levels). Don't make any signings thereafter. If you use the 35T contract, 105T after 3 seasons, when the contracts will expire. Then repeat then process.

Or if you are really impatient then spent ₹3100 for 500T.
    mani8005 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Reduce amount of tokens that you spend on auctions. Avoid token wars! Do not buy scouts or through negotiations. Buy when market is less active, usually early in the morning.
    If you plan to sell player who is near next star, improve his quallity until you reach "negotiation" quallity = (one skill point less than next star). This way you will put your player on negotiations list where you could get offers from other players. Players which are attractive on this list are young ones, players with special ability, 2-3 positions or ones with prefered skills (like ST who has much stronger attack than defensive skill).
    If you play TE on phone, downloading and installing other apps might help as well. Token rewards varies from country to country. For example, USA or Germany have "Earn Tokens" option (to watch some commercial after you get tokens). That feature isn't available in all countries.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast