Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: ST -test 1 lolo

  1. #21
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802


    I have rename him to me haha.
    I would like train him

    What you suggest ?

  2. #22
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post


    I have rename him to me haha.
    I would like train him

    What you suggest ?
    Train first physical and ment., just to suggest something different lol

    EDITED:

    Weeeee


    POST 5.000

  3. #23
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Train first physical and ment., just to suggest something different lol

    EDITED:

    Weeeee


    POST 5.000
    Hahaha loll.

    I mean a SA or a double role

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Hahaha loll.

    I mean a SA or a double role

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
    Maybe that will show if the one and one score increase chances...then position is depending of how you play, if you like to change and use AMC's... wingers.. AMR/AML... thats in your hands, ...by my side, I never train positions or SA's.. as AMC I use MC or ST, is ma tradition lol

  5. #25
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Train one on one and his Physical skills for pace. See how that theory works out

  6. #26
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe that will show if the one and one score increase chances...then position is depending of how you play, if you like to change and use AMC's... wingers.. AMR/AML... thats in your hands, ...by my side, I never train positions or SA's.. as AMC I use MC or ST, is ma tradition lol
    I'll try him out a couple of matches without training on a SA

  7. #27
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    His highest skill is finishing so if special ability adds on another star, penalty kick or one on one would boost it, right?

  8. #28
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    I would like train him
    What you suggest ?
    AMR or AML and sudden striker.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #29
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802



    In this match he scored out a counter and out a corner and a assist.

  10. #30
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post



    In this match he scored out a counter and out a corner and a assist.
    9.5 so, yeah, you bought a good player xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast