Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: ST -test 1 lolo

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    His highest skill is finishing so if special ability adds on another star, penalty kick or one on one would boost it, right?
    If the thing workd in more;

internal % of effectiveness when shoot penalties + external skills that affect the internal base been increased + SA that affect internally the base of effeciveness... then, it's supposed that yea...

And about what I've writted before.. of the one and one scorer,, I was thining and meditating if is more worth to train a player with a good % or bad % of base... and the answer is.. train who have the better base... the base is all....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If the thing workd in more;

internal % of effectiveness when shoot penalties + external skills that affect the internal base been increased + SA that affect internally the base of effeciveness... then, it's supposed that yea...

And about what I've writted before.. of the one and one scorer,, I was thining and meditating if is more worth to train a player with a good % or bad % of base... and the answer is.. train who have the better base... the base is all....
    So you mean for example, train attack disregarding of the particular skill in that attack?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    So you mean for example, train attack disregarding of the particular skill in that attack?
    Attack skills are external skills, and these affect the internal base % just a little bit really, dont know the % but, we see that works in this way when we train players till 9* , and, these can be near invisible despite the 9* in attack skills....

Then too, we do not know the formula, that says what skills are used in every movement that involves a SA, for example one and one, probably in a action 1 vs 1 against the GK, are involved skills of the 2 players, like -dribbling-shooting-finishing and the gk positioning-tackling + the influence that have the speed(?) and some other skills... I really believe in that all is more extense than what we think... and really, as in all T11, all affect just a little, and every skill point too, and more talking of the influence that this can have in the base of the player...
    what to say to explain all that..?... a bad ST can have internal base of 8% scoring, the skills ability of a5* give a +5%? so 13% of scoring, than you can train shooting/attack till 9* and see that the ratio.. really don't increase a lot... lets say, 13% to 17% so +1% for star (then we have to count how he appears..) and for this rule, if we train a SA and "win a star the %" this will increase 17% to 18%.. or maybe till 19, 20? ...¿?¿?
    really, I am not developer and don't know how works, but, after 38 seasons I have the sensation that is something like this....
    Last edited by khris; 12-04-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Interresting

I didn't watch the game and he score a goal and a assist

So I traint the AMR position and I traint on the physical and mental skills
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Well... finally ma best ST was the scout I bought really.... no MoM in any ST.... never seen I think xDDDDD

ST -test 1 lolo-t38-final-final-stats.jpg

Wo, 7.5 in 20 min of match test... and a assistance in 3' + 3 goals of Beckham (foul, shoot from 20 mts. and foul) + a goal... from one and one situation of Brychy + assist' in 1st hald 5 goals..

and 2nd half... good too... total 5 goals of Beckham... a player disappeared all his career appear now.. and 2 assistances of the new player and a goal...

Hm.... I post pics about the 2 friendlies tomorrow xD

Oke... i bought a AML innegotitions for 13T and a scout that did nothing (Correa 69T)... till I set this combination.... seems I have to do a evolution of the 4-3-3- that went to 4-3-1-2 and now work a 4-3-2w-1....

ST -test 1 lolo-test-t39-4-3-2w-1.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 12-28-2015 at 04:51 PM.

This game is like Pokémon... LOL

4-3-3 meow evolutiones to 4-3-1-2 muuuuuuu

4-3-1-2 evolutiones to 4-3-2w-1 queck queck.

X'D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234