Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hullabaloo

Thread: Dear Nordeus, thx so much for scheduling my league game early... not!

Addicted

Dear Nordeus, thx so much for scheduling my league game early... not!

I hate the fact that the league is created during the 3rd day system maintenance,,,and by the time you wake up, you have already played a league game.
    A game that you had no chance whatsoever to prepare for tactically wise. Therefore I lost my game as my tactics was created to fit my CL game later today
    Also, my players now have very bad fitness levels for the CL-game (all are below 70).

What is the point of doing this Nordeus? Why don't you generate the league on day 1 or 2 so that the games can start on day 3 with ample time to prepare yourself for it?
    This is just one of the many reasons that i want to quit playing this and never waste my money on it.

Rookie
    I agree. You should know your fixture the day before at least.

Angry

I hear you there... I did not even know i had played a game until i logged on, they have also scheduled my next two games within half an hour of each other, how the heck are my players supposed to rest, plus it gives my opponent an unfair advantage, this needs sorting
    Last edited by padsta; 03-12-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by padsta View Post
    I hear you there... I did not even know i had played a game until i logged on, they have also scheduled my next two games within half an hour of each other, how the heck are my players supposed to rest, plus it gives my opponent an unfair advantage, this needs sorting
    It will happen more that you will have matches close together. Don't think there will be much changes from Nordeus about that. It happens to everyone. But when you have a home game you can change the kick off time.

About the league generating I think it should be possible for Nordeus to set the league generating a day sooner. Will they change it? I don't know.

Addicted
    of course they won't change it...coz that would make the game much better
    FCP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    of course they won't change it...coz that would make the game much better
    True that