Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: nordeus game is very ridiculus and fake

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolas Dev View Post
    Attachment 58748

this match is fake i have see a match a very ridiculos algoritm my team is superior
    is the best but 1-1
    **** you nordeus
    your mother is bicth
    i abbandone this ridicolus game
    Finally, one less arrogant guy on TE. Think about Mourinho, 2015-16 Chelsea FC. Recently Man U... Lost to Bournemouth and Norwich, LFC lost to Watford, are they complaining? No. High quality team and bull**** managerial skills equals troll result. A good manager with a 3* team can contain a 6* team with a bad manager. It all boils down to tactics, dude.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Finally, one less arrogant guy on TE. Think about Mourinho, 2015-16 Chelsea FC. Recently Man U... Lost to Bournemouth and Norwich, LFC lost to Watford, are they complaining? No. High quality team and bull**** managerial skills equals troll result. A good manager with a 3* team can contain a 6* team with a bad manager. It all boils down to tactics, dude.
    What tactics?

I've played for 2 years. Most of those managers don't even care for their teams, they don't show up in matches, they have nothing set as you can see most of the times a player gets injured and they have no substitutions set.

Comparing real life with a game of numbers where results are pre-determined before game by a tree-decision randomizer... lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12