View Poll Results: What't your opinion using one word in the new CUP system?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I accept this

22 45.83%
  • I don't accept

26 54.17%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: We need Our previous Cup system back .. who with me?

Banned

Thumbs up We need Our previous Cup system back .. who with me?

I started this topic to see how you see the new cup system and if you agree and being comfortable with that new system then say yes in the above poll, and if you see that system is a bull**** then say no.

yes for continuing using the new system.
    no for bringing the old system back .

Is that clear or what? because too much guys mistaken in choosing the right option to vote please read carefully.
    My opinion is for those who want to know in one word
    : bull****
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; 03-10-2013 at 09:55 AM.
    Ljepoje and Smoggie like this.

nope i disagree...before i used to play against lvl 10-15 in later rounds and didnt stand a chance of winning it...now im up against players same as me....now i stand a chance

i hate this cup system , very bad no money
    (*_*)

high level player : TOTAL BULL**** !! DAMN IT NORDEUS !!
    low level player : YAAYY !! FINALLY !!
    fat token buyer : WTF !!?? I'LL QUIT BUYING TOKENS !!
    average manager : naahh.. so what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey View Post
    nope i disagree...before i used to play against lvl 10-15 in later rounds and didnt stand a chance of winning it...now im up against players same as me....now i stand a chance
    Now you will be kicked off from the 1st round or may be 2nd round ... wait and see

by the way; you vote contrary to what you wrote here :P

Quote Originally Posted by horsey View Post
    Horsey I see u are a Newbie, u have never played against teams from levels 10-15! Teams from these levels don't play in Cups against Newbie teams!! If I'm not mistaken a Newbie is level 1 or 2,the highest level of team u could have played in Cup was 6!

Quote Originally Posted by stevie duncan View Post
    Horsey I see u are a Newbie, u have never played against teams from levels 10-15! Teams from these levels don't play in Cups against Newbie teams!! If I'm not mistaken a Newbie is level 1 or 2,the highest level of team u could have played in Cup was 6!
    that's not true. in the old system as a level 2 manager you can face level 9 or 11 manager. that happens to my friend. it depends on your server

Quote Originally Posted by stevie duncan View Post
    im actually lvl 6 last season i got knocked out to lvl 10....oh cause i a newbie here means im a newbie in the game?? lol

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I want this one because I was against level 18-20 always, I didn't had any chance, with this new one maybe not this season but next season is very possible for me to won
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Now you will be kicked off from the 1st round or may be 2nd round ... wait and see

by the way; you vote contrary to what you wrote here :P
    if im kicked out in the 1st round so be it....big deal not really. Its a game and i for one wont loose sleep over it and be on he crying about it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast