Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Troll results eh, what about these

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    EPL (English Premier League) please - The Scots have their own League and would not appreciate being lumped in with the rest of Britain's football...
    I didn't mean British, but Barclays Premier League. I know for SPL (Scottish Premier League) so I wouldn't mistake those two
    Still, thanks for advice, I should to use EPL instead.
    Ex top eleven player

Apprentice
    barcelona-deportivo 2-2 was much more surprising for me, MU and chelsea are crap lately
    t11_fan likes this.

Addicted
    Agree t11_fan. If I get promoted I would expect 7 teams (the ones who did not get promoted) to be better than me and 7 teams to be around my level. So. if I want to do well I would have to spend to improve my team (just like Watford and Bournemouth) who both bought heavilly in the pre-season. But under the new rules I am placed with teams of equal ability and so do not have to do much to be competitive. When I first started (over 4 years ago) the season start was the challenge to get a team that could be competitive but not now. Also you could build a team up throughout the season to be competitive the next season. Again not now, if you build your teamup (even on day 1 and 2 of new season) you will still be put into a league of evenly matched teams.

It seems we all will have to adapt on lower avQ strategy through seasons in order to avoid strong teams in our competitions.
    For example, team who won the cup where my Celtic was 3rd, is 3 levels above me (he is 17, my team 14)
    On his level he has (after selling few players) average quallity 3* with lineup:
    1x 9*
    1x 8*
    6x 7*
    1x 3*
    5x 1*
    On my level his team is alike 8x 9*, 1x 5* and 5x 1* (those players have very low quallity, kept in team for seasons) and he has same average quallity as me!
    I know he sold few players (because I saw his team few days ago), he won the league (21W-2D-3L, 101-31GD) and the Cup, maybe he won the CL too.
    Ex top eleven player

double post...
    Last edited by t11_fan; 12-16-2015 at 08:08 AM.
    Ex top eleven player

Addicted
    Sadly there are always people that will use the rules to their own advantage, it's all part of the game. If I get bad draws then I just let the season run and build up my tokens and money and hope for a better draw next season. Boring season I know but I refuse to spend money on the game, I give Nordeus enough by watching videos that they must get paid on a pay per click process.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Sadly there are always people that will use the rules to their own advantage, it's all part of the game. If I get bad draws then I just let the season run and build up my tokens and money and hope for a better draw next season. Boring season I know but I refuse to spend money on the game, I give Nordeus enough by watching videos that they must get paid on a pay per click process.
    My team Celtic:
    CL winner, 3rd in league, 3rd in the Cup, didn't use that lowQ strategy, had almost all 5* opponents in league.
    I've rotated team a lot, used various setups, but still my players aren't OP compared to the competition. My scouts are 1x Q92, 8x 91 and 7* Q90
    Ex top eleven player

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12