Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree2072Likes

Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?

As I understand, no matter whether the team performed well in previous season, promoted to next level or not, these does not affect new season league drawings. The only simple factor surely affects league drawing is qualities of players. If I can build a team with higher ‘relative’ quality (average ratings closer to 6 star) in each new season, in theory I will draw into a more difficult league. I need to buy higher quality players or more high quality players in next season in order to complete for same position. As a 35T manager, I never buy scout players or even negotiate because these will easily eat large part of my tokens. So I only use auction market to buy new players. The highest quality players available are those players close to 6 star. These players are also targets of a lot of managers, so generally they require more tokens.to successfully in bidding. A 35T manager cannot afford to participate too many bidding war. So I have to wait until I have good luck to find a high quality players with less bidders, or buy older high quality players. Alternatively, I may buy low 5 star young fast trainers and train them. As I also cannot farm much green packs, I rarely intentionally power train players. I just bias to spend green packs on fast trainers in normal activities. But these fast trainers are also target to many managers and also not cheap in terms of tokens. If quality of a 35T is close to 6 star, it can only train its players to improve. Luckily, my team forever promoted to new level in next season, I could improve my team in every season beginning. Usually, even if I have stock of tokens, I will find it difficult to further improve in middle of each season. Usually I cease almost all transfer activities if all my players are 5 star or higher. Even if I I can build a team which has the players or team structure I loves just like the teams in this season, with my managing ability, they cannot complete for same position in new season without replacing some players. I see that I reach a limit to further improve relative quality of my teamsand need to put a lot of effort to maintain their competitiveness.

About 1 year ago, I heard that in high levels, teams sufferred financial crisis. The competition prizes plus sponsor were not sufficient to pay daily wages. Many teams could not maintain breakeven even if they sold their players whenever possible. The transfer market was stagnant because no one want to buy new players. Eventually T11 improved the competition prizes. At present, my daily income generally cover the daily expenses. As I only buy players with low value and sell players in high value, I also earn a lot from transfers. In additions, since I completed all facility build processes, I no longer have any projects requiring special investment. So cash is no longer a problem at all to my teams now. This game may improve after competition prize increasing. But this also reduces the fun of management.

From level around 17 or 18, the value of players increases far less with their quality. I used to earn even more from transfer before reaching these levels. Now all I can concentrate in player qualities and matches ahead. The element of fun of this game reduces in high levels.

Where did you place last season?

L22 Team – League 4th, CL Champion
    L29 Team – League 2nd

What's your current level?

L22 & L30

What's your budget for this season?

Before new season new prizes:
    L22 Team – 4.53B & 113T
    L29 Team – 10.1B & 27T

Who do you want to replace?
    - slow trainers will be replaced with fast trainers

What are your goals for this season?

While maintaining my teams, spending less time and efforts

No target for any competition. Just enjoy playing and each match with available resources, and take a break whenever I want.

Maybe seeing how the game will go on without promoting to next level.

What have you learned from last season?

nothing

Where did you place last season?

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s8-final-result.jpg

What's your current level?

9 after server up

What's your budget for this season?

more than enough

Who do you want to replace?

none

What are your goals for this season?

Try not to lose in every match
    Wiesse, nikolgiorgos and Dman2pt like this.

Season 9 start...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I am curious which oppenent I get in the CUP
    Mine

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s9-cup-1st-match_2.jpg

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s9-cup-1st-match.jpg

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s9-cup-1st-match_1.jpg
    Wiesse and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Season 74 - Are you ready?-offended.jpg

and this is what I am offered. players at the auction are better :?

CL draw is excactly like the previous seasons, Castle in my group, Yeah
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 12-13-2015 at 04:50 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

CL Group drawing, at Group H again, hoping this season can win, coz in past 3 season always fail if at Group H

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s9-cl-table.jpg

@Gert
    Seem my Assistant still sleeping, no reco player at Transfer menu and I want AMR/ST player
    Gert Funck and Dman2pt like this.

I am still waiting for the season

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Signed another Scout player

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

well, all cost the same

Season 74 - Are you ready?-2015-12-13-06_43_24-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

First signing done. 5* MC 18 yo
    Wiesse, Gert Funck and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast