Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: What is the easiest way to throw away my cup game?

Addicted

What is the easiest way to throw away my cup game?

The game has decided that all my cup games will be played right before my league games. This means that my players' fitness levels will be very bad for every league game.

Considering that the prize money from the league is so much more than the measly cup cash, I don't want to waste my time playing the cup when all it does is hinder my chances of winning my league.
    Therefore I want to lose in the next cup game but the team I am facing is very very bad, filled with 1-star players.

That is why i am asking for your help to find out the best way for me to lose these 2 cup qualifying games.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    play with your substitutions.
    Lola.Milo likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Play Illegal Formation
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

No need to loose the games man. If the team you face sucks just use your subs to play. And I recommend you to use normal mentality so the players condition wouldn't drop too fast.
    Anyway, earning the cup trophy is really nice =)

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    The game has decided that all my cup games will be played right before my league games. This means that my players' fitness levels will be very bad for every league game.

Considering that the prize money from the league is so much more than the measly cup cash, I don't want to waste my time playing the cup when all it does is hinder my chances of winning my league.
    Therefore I want to lose in the next cup game but the team I am facing is very very bad, filled with 1-star players.

That is why i am asking for your help to find out the best way for me to lose these 2 cup qualifying games.
    how is this possible to have such quality difference? in my cup there are no crap teams. the weakest is about 47 quality and the strongest 60.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Addicted
    i don't really know how a team of 1* players can be in my cup since my average is 4 stars. weird.

judging by this thread, the best thing is to play on Normal, with my subs and use an illegal formation.
    So using my attacker as goalie and vice would be good, right? and also to have no defenders?