Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Recommended players

Dreamer

Recommended players

I wait for this option since i know that exists, with very goods players
    So i take 2 recommended players, 1 DC and 1 ST..... resuslts my DC have notes 6/7/6/7/7 and my ST have 7........

it's a joke!!! why ???? with notes i see of them, why this notes with me ??? moral perfect, condition perfect, good place, what's the problem ???????
    always for me this problems!

Nothing happen
    Recommended players-jangan-berharap.jpg

Apprentice
    recommended players are just slightly better than scouts, not big difference between them

Famous
    This happens with recommended players (dont know: never saw a bloody one!), this happens with scouts... At some point, the all thing is becoming ridiculous ! What do the bloody stars mean if they do not come with a great player ? In football, superstars may be on a run of bad form . But after 4-5 games, they deliver. In this game what is the point to give 6 stars to a player if he is bettered by a 4 stars ? I have the impression that the more we spend tokens the more our life is made difficult. So I may come back to my initial way of playing - spending 10 tokens per season and happens what happens.

Dreamer
    yes but nordeus must be something, we spent a lot of tokens, the thing to have is good player!!! it will be normal to congratulate players who spent tokens with this players, with good players!!

Pro
    I bought a recommended player also. His stats were amazing. Like 1,2 goals per game and 0,5 assists. He played for 5 games now and he scored only 1 goal so far. Mind that I pumped him to 7 stars. Kind of strange if you ask me. I was expecting a little bit more from this player then 4 times a 7 and 1 time a 6.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

6 stars, 7 stars or even 8, they all have bad days i suppose
    Give him a day rest (on bench), then put him back on starting line-up, let's see if this works.
    About me, i keep using a 4 star (not even close to 5) AML, and he scores a lot.
    Recommended players, or scout, they are just like normal player you buy on market, there is no special hidden bonus on those token cost players to expect them to perform better than others.

And what do you expect on a DC? DC usually have low rating even when ur team gets positive results. ST? Hmm i hope u read the threads around here talking about the dropping effectiveness of STs lately. I think u should buy AmL/AMR, or MC on token because they have more impacts on matches.
    That's all my thoughts, may be wrong, you dont have to take it seriously
    lespa and nikolgiorgos like this.

This is mine, play at AML position, good enough ?

Recommended players-s9-recommended-player.jpg
    Recommended players-andre-kraupl.jpg
    lespa and nikolgiorgos like this.

Famous
    Just for curiosity: how many greens did you need to get it up to 71 ?
    Otherwise, looks fine !

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Just for curiosity: how many greens did you need to get it up to 71 ?
    Otherwise, looks fine !
    While at 66 Q still train fast, use 3 green to take 2 sp then I stop after reach 70+ coz slow, take 2 green for 1 sp
    lespa likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast