Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tomy31

Thread: Servers

Dreamer

Servers

I am level 36 and since a long time, i have always and always the same team in my league! it's not very fun now!
    it's not possible to change all servers's team one time ?? for having news teams in league cup and CL! not fun that play every season in cup league and CL always the same team! It's annoying to play always same teams!

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    I am level 36 and since a long time, i have always and always the same team in my league! it's not very fun now!
    it's not possible to change all servers's team one time ?? for having news teams in league cup and CL! not fun that play every season in cup league and CL always the same team! It's annoying to play always same teams!
    Welcome to my world

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-cl-draws.html

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Think about the top flight clubs like Man U, Liverpool
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Dreamer
    but not only for cup!!!for all competitions change!!! every season the same team in league, it's not fun !!!
    teams and servers must change !!! too long time without modification, it's borring....
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    but not only for cup!!!for all competitions change!!! every season the same team in league, it's not fun !!!
    teams and servers must change !!! too long time without modification, it's borring....
    I so agree 'GROUNDHOG DAY'

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -