Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Zero T negotiation offers

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    ...... So I only consider negotiation offer with at least 1 token.....
    In fact, I shall also consider any offer from 'friends'. This makes my T11 friends not solely for supporting matches of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I've had nego offers for players 3 points away from next star so looks like that could be the trigger point...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    To receive an offer, your player has to be a skill point away from the next star...
    Occasionally, I received for offers for players more than 1 sp from next star. For 2 exception cases, I received negotiation offers for players with about quality x2/x3/x7/x8 players. One of these was from a friend who always liked offering for a new academy player and I was overjoyed to accept. Another offer was for a not-too-young, about 22-25 years old, defenders who could play 2 positions and I made a hard decision to reject this because this player was useful and it was too hard to get any players with a few tokens at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    two days before the season's end I got this player for one token (probably from a desperate manager)
    I still have him in nego list but I didn't even have a 0T offer
    meanwhile, in transfer market people killing each other for much worse players than him - lol
    Attachment 62326
    He is now 22 years old and slightly less attractive. But I believe you will still receive offer soon.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-09-2016 at 01:00 AM.

Famous
    Update

I just notice more details of changes to browser version in future. Now I regret for not accepting some zero tokens offers. The way of playing this game will be changed.

BTW, I will try to search for a safe copy of old mobile apps. Can anyone share if convenient?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    This is more like it

Attachment 62327
    But how could you train a SA and a role simultaneously?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    He is now 22 years old and slightly less attractive. But I believe you will still receive offer soon.
    you 're right, a large one
    haha
    Zero T negotiation offers-plumer-1t.jpg

what I 'm gonna do with those sp tomorrow
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Even with the new version, still get stupid offers - I only rested this player for the CL match, I didn't want an offer...

Zero T negotiation offers-pc-itsik-azriel-nego-offer.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Do these people think we're a charity, buying and training up these players so they can get them on the cheap??

Zero T negotiation offers-pt-nego-offers.jpg
    Arion and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Amazing offers and a crazy bidding war
    Zero T negotiation offers-zagalo-offers.jpg

more crazy bidders
    Zero T negotiation offers-thamnidis-2-0t-offers.jpg
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

I had those players recommended today.
    Zero T negotiation offers-recomended-2-stars.jpg
    of course they 're crap players (wth ), but I thought that maybe no1 and no3 could be useful for setting them in negotiation list.
    But I remember that about 90% of the offers I had so far was for 0T and maybe 10% of the offers, was for 1 or 2 T, so I rejected this .

Zero T negotiation offers-nego-ronaldo-0-offer.jpg
    another offer I had today, from a :friend" - lol
    Gert Funck likes this.

Addicted
    well....I don't accept negotiation offer (the most token i got offer is 5 -.-).... and was offering to buy my AML...which is my best player last season (LV10)... and he was 8 star in my team.... do you think 5 token can get my 8 star (and now he is 7 star in LV11) from me?? i just think negotiation is hard to work... think about that~ if the offer is too low.... we won't sell.... if we set the price too high...it is hard to sell.... (and don't forgot the fee that T11 get)... so....why negotiation??
    Arion likes this.

yea, I think the fee is too high.
    And the majority of the managers believe that some of those T are going to manager's pocket.
    Arion likes this.

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast