Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Zero T negotiation offers

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    speechless !
    Attachment 82389
    ) retardat... am avut si eu odata un aml/ml cu deschizator de joc, turc, 21 ani, statistici f bune. mi-a facut un manager tot turc, cred ca vreo 5-6 oferte pe zi la el, toate de 0 tokeni. cum ii respingeam oferta, in 10 minute aparea alta la fel... m-a exasperat, noroc ca am primit alta oferta mai buna si l-am dat. cam asa vad ca e la tine acum ) unii sunt batuti in cap la propriu, au rahat in loc de creier
    ronnymvc likes this.

https://youtu.be/ieeVU0l1tnM week team destroy better opponent. Perfect

Rookie
    some managers are actually retarded... how can you get rejected when you make a hilarious offer and then make an even worse one? i mean...how???

Zero T negotiation offers-img_20170523_214014%5B1%5D.jpg

i reject again and then make the same ****ty offer like first time...are you serious???

Rookie
    wtf is wrong with all managers? i have half of my squad at negotiations, all of them with SA, and i keep receiving only 0T offers. on auction they sell around 40-50 tokens, and for a 99%, 19yo and with SA player they offer 0T. i just can't understand. i need to sell them to make room for new players...but with those offers i'd rather keep them... pathetic

Famous
    It really is beyond belief! Opening day of the season, and ok, the auctions list is not as stupid as last season, but still, 19 year olds with special abilities DO NOT sell for 0 tokens and x millions under market value!
    Don't care about getting new players at the moment. So any more ****wits who offer zero tokens will be waiting 24 hours before they get theirs back. AND will have their cards marked for any future negotiations with yours truly. Fade and P Mancha it's gonna cost you big time in tokens if you EVER want ANY of my players in the future.
    Idiots!
    madflo19 and pleasures like this.

Home Guard FC are now in Level 4, and have access to Negotiations - and so it starts...

Zero T negotiation offers-hg-nego-brice-morel.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    maybe he is in the same Cup with your team and he can see your squad and make offers... lots of 0T offers )

Apprentice
    This does amaze me, i am level 39 and still get zero token offers for players...hello...do you think i am stupid! why would i sell a player on negotiation for zero tokens!!

Quote Originally Posted by funqer View Post
    maybe he is in the same Cup with your team and he can see your squad and make offers... lots of 0T offers )
    Nearly - he's in my CL Group...
    funqer likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    New season , the same bidder, "Old habits do not change" )

Zero T negotiation offers-bird.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast