Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Zero T negotiation offers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Previous season I bought this player, Booker, to complete the squad, for some training and of course for some good offer.
    Got only 0 or 1 token.
    I was training him for an extra position so to keep him at 79% q but after a game or training, don't remember, he became 80% .
    (yes, there is a "bug" that gives sometimes to skills instead of extra position or sa - if you keep a player for a long time).
    So after that I had to sell him.
    Got 360 M' from a bot bidder.
    Not bad

Zero T negotiation offers-sell-booker.jpg
    rogerniceguy and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Previous season I bought this player, Booker, to complete the squad, for some training and of course for some good offer.
    Got only 0 or 1 token.
    I was training him for an extra position so to keep him at 79% q but after a game or training, don't remember, he became 80% .
    (yes, there is a "bug" that gives sometimes to skills instead of extra position or sa - if you keep a player for a long time).
    So after that I had to sell him.
    Got 360 M' from a bot bidder.
    Not bad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sell Booker.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	106636
    Wow 360m that's amazeballs lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yes, never give a player with less than 3 tokens.

Rookie
    yes, never give a player with less than 3 tokens.
    Second that totally. If you want long enough, you will get that bid. I'd say most of the players we sell in our asso go from 10-15 tokens. No one regrets them, sometimes they are at 1% even, because we keep them for so long, but when you are like 10 levels below, they are just amazing well trained matured players. Worth the tokens. Will last for 3-4 seasons in top form.

Famous
    Agree. Problem you do have is 95% of bidders can't spot a well trained player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    Second that totally. If you want long enough, you will get that bid. I'd say most of the players we sell in our asso go from 10-15 tokens. No one regrets them, sometimes they are at 1% even, because we keep them for so long, but when you are like 10 levels below, they are just amazing well trained matured players. Worth the tokens. Will last for 3-4 seasons in top form.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Agree. Problem you do have is 95% of bidders can't spot a well trained player

Yep. I always flat out reject 0 token offers. Its insulting tbh. Yes, ignorance is an insult too.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    Yep. I always flat out reject 0 token offers. Its insulting tbh. Yes, ignorance is an insult too.
    Yeah true 0t offers not even worth counter offer. They are either rude or ignorant to the fact they are offering the seller 0t

ok, TE is trying and fix some "holes" of the game but still after so many years and posts, no protection against the 0 tokens trolls

Zero T negotiation offers-100-zero-t.jpg

* it's from a TE fb group
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-20-2018 at 06:27 PM.

ok, TE is trying and fix some "holes" of the game but still after so many years and posts, no protection against the 0 tokens trolls

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100 zero t.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	109632

* it's from a TE fb group
    As much as I hate the idea of a chat, I wouldnt mind it for negos, just to tell these guys in a calm and cultured way to take their business somewhere else
    I have also noticed a minority of people who use the 0 T bid as a way of negotiation starter, even thou they offer 0 they usually accept whatever offer i set. It happened with a game friend and someone else.

To chat about what ?
    If you see that the other manager rejects your 0 token offers one or twice, why you repeat that ?
    and so many times ?
    You want to troll him or you expect that he will push the wrong button by mistake

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast