Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Zero T negotiation offers

Rookie
    This season i sold 8 players for 42 T in total. Sold player for 4 tokens in the 8th day of the season. Before couple of seasons i added 10-15 friends that are 2-3 lower levels through in game method and i think this helped me to increase my market network

Next is 4th season which means negotiations madness.
    Hopefully I will find 18-19 y old players with abilities.
    I m still around, LOL!

I suppose eventually he'll get the message...

Zero T negotiation offers-dr-jack-mace-0t-offers.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I suppose eventually he'll get the message...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DR Jack Mace 0T offers.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	95587
    I had people trying this 20 times or more. You should be able to block these guys from offering for your players.

As we got this topic on the main page again - I farmed over 1500 token over the last seasons (since the update) by selling players in negotiations. It is such a powerful method for farming tokens, I like it.

Kto
    For us "dealers" was that TM update a great thing, as we do not loose tokens anymore
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    As we got this topic on the main page again - I farmed over 1500 token over the last seasons (since the update) by selling players in negotiations. It is such a powerful method for farming tokens, I like it.
    That's true,but also it depends of what managers do you have in your server,my main team has 5,6 managers who buy players from me every season since the new TM was implemented and for good amount of tokens,my alt team has mostly 0-1 tokens offers and very rarely 6-7 tokens offer.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    That's true,but also it depends of what managers do you have in your server,my main team has 5,6 managers who buy players from me every season since the new TM was implemented and for good amount of tokens,my alt team has mostly 0-1 tokens offers and very rarely 6-7 tokens offer.
    Mostly depends on the level though. My first team is level 47 and there are a lot of good buyers. I don't ask for much, I take 5 or sometimes 4 Tokens. The odd 10 or 15 Token offer is also in between.
    My other team is level 14, there are a lot of bad offers.
    The higher the level, the better, I gues...
    madflo19 likes this.

Could be this too as my main team is lvl40 and my alt team is lvl15,higher lvl managers knows better that if you make a decent offer you can take that player but most of low lvl managers are going for 0-1 tokens.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    I can't be bothered with screenshots, but an offer has just come in for my 24 year old 99% goalkeeper (who will have to go before the end of the season), for.............you guessed it! Zero tokens!!! Hurrah!
    So the guys at my level, not a friend, but I've found him in the super league. Checked out his squad and he has only 1 five star goalkeeper. If he buys another goalkeeper in the next 23 hours I'm going to dump a third one on him by accepting his lousy offer. At least that way I'll take some pleasure out of relieving him of some tokens, even if they do go to Nordeus.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast