Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 18/19 YO flops.

Those 2* academy players are mostly fast trainers. I mostly buy 19 year old. Once gambled with a 18 year GK, this season he was horrible so had to go.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Go for highest price and low on wages if u looking for fast trainer.
    are you serious? do you have any examples of how that worked out for you?

Go to the transfer market get urself 2 18 yo abt the same price 1 with low wage and 1 with high wage. Test them in training.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Go to the transfer market get urself 2 18 yo abt the same price 1 with low wage and 1 with high wage. Test them in training.
    I generally agree even though I do not check this on buying players. This is not a rule. This is not guaranteed. It is safer to buy if such players are elder.

These players are generated with relatively lower quality and wages. They improved a lot through training. After a while, their quality improved increase significantly. Comparing with slow training players with similar qualities, their wages are lower because they sign this when their qualities are still low.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12