Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 6 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 2 Post By El Pistolero

Thread: Top eleen cheaters

Banned

Top eleen cheaters

You bann gergana because she told you the true you troll the games of the players to force them to spend more money.you are mafia cheaters!!!!!i hope you will use all this money to buy medicals!!!!!burn in hell cheaters!!!!!let god punish you!!!!!!you deserve punishment!!!!!

I don't think banning in this game would be possible.

Elite -9-

? we don't bann... the forum only have players mate....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    What he (she) wanted to say is that he or she, not sure about the gender, is that the ban was on forum.

Dear user aka gergana I gladly invite you to read our forum rules and also the game rules and then come back, make a new account and thank me because I didn't reported you to a developer to lock your account.

First of all the reason I banned that account it was because you wanted to sell your account which is not allowed, illegal and results in a permanent ban and not because you said that Nordeus is mafia .

Second, I also banned permanent this account because you are using multi-accounting, you spammed and said some really rude words and you crossed the line very badly.

PS: Why you mad because you could see the ban reason and is written exactly why

Regarding God, you might open the bible and read at Romans 12/14: Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. and I hope you don't want me to remember you about Psalm 107/19: He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him!

Have a nice night and happy holidays!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 12-30-2015 at 10:24 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    PricopGeorgeCătălin
    you're the boss -
    big like !
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What he (she) wanted to say is that he or she not sure about the gender is that the ban was on forum.

Dear user aka gergana I gladly invite you to read our forum rules and also the game rules and then come back, make a new account and thank me because I didn't reported you to a developer to lock your account.

First of all the reason I banned that account it was because you wanted to sell your account which is not allowed, illegal and results in a permanent ban and not because you said that Nordeus is mafia .

Second I also banned permanent this account because you are using multi-accounting, you spammed and said some really rude words and you crossed the line very badly.

PS: Why you mad because you could see the ban reason and is written exactly why

Regarding God, you might open the bible and read at Romans 12/14: Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. and I hope you don't want me to remember you about Psalm 107/19: He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him!

Have a nice night and happy holidays!

Top eleen cheaters-image.jpeg

A standing ovation would rather humiliate Pricop for that post.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.