Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Where do i enter the code for tokens?

Rookie
    so if i need those players i mentioned, should i go ahead and sign them? (what are the downsides to signing these players?)

Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    so if i need those players i mentioned, should i go ahead and sign them? (what are the downsides to signing these players?)
    Yes you should sign them, the only downside is they are a little expensive but they are very talented players and you would be one of the most feared teams to play against on your level.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by sports_fan39 View Post
    sorry but u mean of his list, right? )this is my current scout list,

Attachment 3409

i am in need of a MR (Munter), ST (Schrimpton) and CD-LD (Jones and (Cadete) and all 3 are there, problem is the wage bill might kill me, if i get all 3, should i just sell the ones i have now? or keep them?
    Wages are not too much of a problem on this game and with these scouts you would be most like be winning the League and CL and all the money you get from all this will cover what you pay out in wages. I'd buy the GK at the top, Munter and also I'd be tempted to take Celik the playmaker, Unfortunately the strikers on there aren't the greatest of scouts and aren't worth 50T to be honest. The defenders you mentioned are ok.
    sports_fan39 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    okay thanks for the help guys !! i am keen to see how they do in my team !!! , true, for winning the leguse i would get 1m+ so that should cover the wages and have plenty left over, and i am still going in cup and CL so i should be okay for wages?

And IF i get promoted, they should still be good (even though they do lose a star)

PS i know people who work at post offices, so i shuld ask for more of those facebook gift cards, i would be dominate !!!

Good luck on your campaign after getting the scouts, most probably you will be sitting up high in your league soon. But don't take weaker team lightly, sometimes they can spring you a surprise. no matter who I am playing I will always prepare my team in good order before sending them out
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12