Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Need Confirmation!

Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    I don't know if L7 will be hard as it just started. Everything was easy through L5. L6 was a nightmare as I was losing to teams with lower Q. When I got spanked 0:7 by a team that on paper was my equal, I went to the forums for the first time. That's where I found out that formations matter and that some formations can counter other formations. I played the last game of the season against the same guy (he had clinched the league with 1 loss by then) and beat him 3:1 on his pitch......
    Level bug is common, i've seen many team with 1x, 2x level but started playing only weeks before me.

Need Confirmation!-bug.jpg

Take this as an example, but dont worry, their level is nothing more than a digital number, all other factors are the same as yours.

Lv 7 vs Lv 10 Cup, I faced this too, last season my team (lv5) usually had to fight with lv 7-8 team. Because we train our players too much, our top 14 players have high rating, so you end up with +1, +2 level teams, and if there is a manager who uses sell-away strategy, his level will be +3 than your. This happens.

You may find it hard to win the tittles (league, Cup, CL) because in your server there are many good managers, you can't do anything about this. I have learned that from million of Top 11 players on the world, we are devided to many servers and stuck in this server till the rest of our life. So if you're ultra unlucky, your server is filled with time-spenders or money-spenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    5Q higher? then you never taste what is the CUP with high level....
    LV7 against LV11...Q62.1 all 7 star is my first team in LV7 (last season)...against LV11...Q78~ fair enough? in LV7...even if i use 1800+ token for person train for only 1 player... my highest Q can get right away is Q74~ fair enough for this cheating concept? this have to be changed! draw for the top 14 players for whole season quality, or go it for just random in +-2 LV is ok, but never in last day quality! (in the real world, can any team do this cheat drawing?? NO! )
    There are 2 possibilities: One, Your team is filled with 7 stars, 8 stars players, then you are placed into Cup Table with lv 11 teams. Two, those level 11 managers have learned that to win Cup, we should sell our strong players at the end of the season, so their Top 14's quality is dropped to your number, so here we go, 7 vs 11.

Yes, i know this is cheating, but it costs something too.

- 1. Lower level Cup gives you less money, so a team which plays at low Cup level will gain much less money than a level 7 team which plays at level 11 Cup. We must confest Cup gives much more money than CL and League competions.
    - 2. Selling your squad makes it harder for you to build up new squad at the start of new season, and also brings enormous difficulty to build up a long-term team filled with youngsters/fast trainer (because we have to sell them at the last days)

But what if we change this? Like you say, the Cup draw doesnt depend on team quality anymore, so if there is a token-buyer, he buys a lot of young players and power trains them to superstar quality, then he keeps winning Triple Crown from season to season, is it fun to play anymore ? From player perspective, it will make the game too boring if you are spender. From Game developer's perspective, their income will go less because after building a strong team in one season, a spender can freely win everything in the next 5 seasons without any big investment.

Ahlony is just a token buyer hunting trebles, don't mind him, he still thinks his whole squad has to be 7* to get it.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

@Ponzu
    Did you ever think he was a level 15 manager that has taken over a lower level team ? If he was "Tanking" every season how would his manager level rise ?
    Because if you check you´ll find he has a level 6 team(same as yourself) even though he´s a level 15 manager
    Last edited by Bunzo; 01-12-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    14 is the magic number, but I think it's 11 for the league.
    This was my team at the end of last season so take a * off of each player to see how they lined up yesterday. I'll tell you tomorrow if it's an average of the 14 players for the league, or 11.
    I got caught out last season as, although I got a great Cup draw my 2* team was in a 5* league
    Attachment 60762
    Well, Cup and league draw seem to be the same, all 2* and 3* teams. So after being in a 5* league last year after doing exactly the same thing (keeping 6 'good' players and 8 low Q) I get totally different result for the league draw than I did a month ago. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    @Ponzu
    Did you ever think he was a level 15 manager that has taken over a lower level team ? If he was "Tanking" every season how would his manager level rise ?
    Because if you check you´ll find he has a level 6 team(same as yourself) even though he´s a level 15 manager
    I did eventually, and posted as much. The distinction between a manager level and team level was unknown to me and still is not clear. You say "if you check", but the phone app only shows one level (and looks like it's the manager level). I will poke around the browser app to see if team levels are listed. Or is team level something that is implicit in their avQ?

So manager level has no impact on draws, correct?

Manager level goes up by 1 if manager gets into top 4 of the league? That is my assumption based on my past experience and no one has told me differently.

Team level is based on... what?

Cup draw is based on the avQ of the top 14 player?

League and CL draw is based on the team level? (which is based on what? see question above)

Did I get any of this right?
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Ponzu
    The cup draw is starting from the top of the server (the higher levels) making groups of 128 teams by similar quality of the best 14 players and going down to the bottom, with lv1 teams.
    The same with the CH.L., making groups of 32 teams who finished in 1-4th position of their leagues.
    Starting from the top of the server, means that in some CH.L. groups there are teams from a level above or bellow.
    The draw is random. In some groups you can find some teams with very low quality from low q leagues.
    The league draw is coming from quality but there are some other factors that counts too.
    maybe how active is the manager for example.
    Anyway, this is not clear yet, but for my experience I can say that an active manager cannot manipulate the league draw (it needs very low q, of 1-2* players), so don't bother.

There is a thread about the cup
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html
    which you can read (I don't know how more clear can be )
    and there is a thread with examples of the league draw.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...aw-system.html
    I
    ponzu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    There are 2 possibilities: One, Your team is filled with 7 stars, 8 stars players, then you are placed into Cup Table with lv 11 teams. Two, those level 11 managers have learned that to win Cup, we should sell our strong players at the end of the season, so their Top 14's quality is dropped to your number, so here we go, 7 vs 11.

Yes, i know this is cheating, but it costs something too.

- 1. Lower level Cup gives you less money, so a team which plays at low Cup level will gain much less money than a level 7 team which plays at level 11 Cup. We must confest Cup gives much more money than CL and League competions.
    - 2. Selling your squad makes it harder for you to build up new squad at the start of new season, and also brings enormous difficulty to build up a long-term team filled with youngsters/fast trainer (because we have to sell them at the last days)

But what if we change this? Like you say, the Cup draw doesnt depend on team quality anymore, so if there is a token-buyer, he buys a lot of young players and power trains them to superstar quality, then he keeps winning Triple Crown from season to season, is it fun to play anymore ? From player perspective, it will make the game too boring if you are spender. From Game developer's perspective, their income will go less because after building a strong team in one season, a spender can freely win everything in the next 5 seasons without any big investment.
    well... what i mean is the top 14 player overall quality for the whole season, which mean if one is a token-buyer and super star quality... he is still facing strong team in high level, but his can prevent the "last day drop quality"... which cheating the draw for an unfair CUP

this mean ...every day...the system recorded the average quality of top 14 players in the team~ add up those 28 days and then divided by 28~ then this come out the "team quality" and use this to draw the CUP~ instead of the last day quality~

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Ahlony is just a token buyer hunting trebles, don't mind him, he still thinks his whole squad has to be 7* to get it.
    you know what, i never spend 1 cent, but i still have 7* player in my first 11 squad...so,what?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Well, Cup and league draw seem to be the same, all 2* and 3* teams. So after being in a 5* league last year after doing exactly the same thing (keeping 6 'good' players and 8 low Q) I get totally different result for the league draw than I did a month ago. Go figure.
    i think CUP is depend on the top 14 or whatever number players quality...
    league and CL seems to be base on the overall quality....(whatever the team quality is) cause every time, my league & CL seems around my quality...(i have some U21 players in team) while CUP is facing high level~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast