Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Need Confirmation!

Need Confirmation!

The story here is, i'm trying to drop my team's value for a better cup's draw

I have two very quick questions.

1. The cup draw is based on the top 14 players (in term of quality) in the squad? Other guys dont matter, right?

2. The Cup draw is devided into many levels, for example i was fighting at level 8 cup last season, every level is seperated with each other by the gap of 5Q, so that the 45Q and the 44.9Q will be in the same Cup level ?

More illustrations:

Level 7 Cup: Top 14 players have average rating from 35 -> 39.9
    Level 8 Cup: from 40 --> 44.9

Is this true?

1 - If I understand well, yeah, the better 14 players are used to see the promide of Quality, others don't count. Too we have to count that cones not added count as added.

2- No. The cup level = to the level of the better team that participes in the cup.

The cups are done, taking into accouint the Q., so, the 128 teams with more quality of your server, do the 1st Cup called "Shark Cup", then the next 128 better, do the 2nd cup, the next 128 do the 3rd, and continue till all cups are done. the Level of the cup and the prizes u will win will depend of, the level of the better team that participes, as Ive said.
    For example I played the whole last year in cups of +3-4-5 levels. The +5 levels teams, are low Quality teams of +5 levels than me, and play with me because doing the list better Q to worst thats the order, they are next me in Q terms so, despit +5 levels the Q. is aprox mine, so I face them.

Hope I expleined.
    I dont like the system, that's another thing I always complain. I only have 1 cup that is in ma signature. LOL

Cool, it's clear to me now.
    Thank khris

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Cool, it's clear to me now.
    Thank khris
    I've noticed that the entire squad's rating is used now
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Wow the selling away strategy does really work!! Now i'm in the Cup with level 5 team and 10Q lower than mine, let's win this season's cup!!

Famous
    That's sure that the selling strategy works. I undertood that when I did not sell last season. But be careful, others do that too and from level 10-15 you may have bad surprises ! Like a +5 level manager who suddenly wakes up and starts buying players... You'd cry !
    What I am less use of is the "14" magical number. Where is this coming from ? Has it been published by Nordeus ?
    Brian Dang and Cimponer Matei like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    That's sure that the selling strategy works. I undertood that when I did not sell last season. But be careful, others do that too and from level 10-15 you may have bad surprises ! Like a +5 level manager who suddenly wakes up and starts buying players... You'd cry !
    What I am less use of is the "14" magical number. Where is this coming from ? Has it been published by Nordeus ?
    Thats what happened to me last season..Dont need + 5 levels..Just 2 levels only in my case...I was confident till semi final CUP that the level 30 team just about same quality as mine level 28..but then just b4 the match..like u said..hehe..he suddenly "woke up"..and hic...U know..I lost 1-4 AGG (1-1 at home and 0-3 at his stadium)..and settled at 3rd place of CUP competition...huhuhu...

LOL! Cant help laughing when u said 'someone's gonna wake up and buy players'
    14 the magical number i read somewhere over the rainbow, i cant remember, ofc it's not a random number but i can't guarantee anything too.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    LOL! Cant help laughing when u said 'someone's gonna wake up and buy players'
    14 the magical number i read somewhere over the rainbow, i cant remember, ofc it's not a random number but i can't guarantee anything too.
    14 is the magic number, but I think it's 11 for the league.
    This was my team at the end of last season so take a * off of each player to see how they lined up yesterday. I'll tell you tomorrow if it's an average of the 14 players for the league, or 11.
    I got caught out last season as, although I got a great Cup draw my 2* team was in a 5* league
    Need Confirmation!-lastday.jpg
    sincity and Cimponer Matei like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, it's 14 for the Cup.
    I think the info is from the ancient years, when nordeus people was communicate with some forum members or mods
    sincity likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast